Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

deadwood

Mar 5, 2024
I saw Charlotte fuller have sex on a live last year. She was going out with a man whose username was like dressing gown something. He would make jokes about a and they literally had sex while she was live. It was grotesque they were always off their tits awake in middle of night with her kids in next room.

That’s my Charlotte fuller story for you thanks for reading
I couldn't get past the first sentence, sorry.
End It Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
He's an angry misogynist, well done for telling him to shut the do up. You think he's just stirring s?

Debunked. As in She didn't have a14 year old modding for her or nothing 'inappropriate' happened?

Isn't having a child, in a position of power, in an adult entertainers organisation, inappropriate?
I’m going to have to go find the live now, I remember seeing a live where it was said that it was the kids mother who was the mod account, but I want to check incase I’ve misinterpreted that. I think it was Canadian angies live it was in. I genuinely don’t think minors should be on TikTok full stop, let alone in lives the way they are, and especially not someone’s moderator

But yeah that frenchy has been awful every time I have seen him. Completely think he is riding the ulterior motive wave because he’s a raging transphobe and a bully.

One of you guys who did hear what EQ said should have requested the box and called her out though!

Status
Not open for further replies.