Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
I don't like this back and forth between us! CURSE YOU COCKERSHIT!
Angry Jon Bernthal GIF by NETFLIX

You are totally missing the point. It’s not the fact of someone being directly called a liar, it’s how she was made to feel with the whole “well I didn’t see it” Just because you didn’t witness it first hand, doesn’t mean it didn’t happen.
And it was calling it a lie like it’s an absolute fact. That’s dangerous. And also not our job.

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Trying to bridge the gap here 🙏🏼

Saying it didn’t happen or not acknowledging that it happened - can you see how they can be similar? One is obvious and one is more subtle but can make someone feel like you’re not believing them. Is that making sense?
I didn’t acknowledge it didn’t happen, this is my point.

I said that I didn’t watch the live, and do you know if there is a recording of it. That is not me even insinuating it didn’t happen, that’s me saying I didn’t see it happen.

I didn’t see the famous person. I didn’t suggest that the famous person wasn’t in town, or that you didn’t meet the famous person. I said I didn’t meet them, and asked if you have a photo of them.

May 3, 2024
uk
Cocker saying what we going to do about Canadian Angie! Alicia saying I’ve told Angie she needs to take CA down but Angie said no…. THIS IS ALL TO DO WITH THEM HATING EQ! And also that CA has a lot of views around our afternoon time where miss j has been on at the same time. And CA let’s all sorts into her box that will have their own thoughts on others who are of the likes of Alex, red etc and they don’t like it

Nov 10, 2023
Florida
And I’m not sure how you are not getting how Judas was made to feel. You can’t argue with how someone’s made to feel. Whether intentional or not that’s how she was made to feel
Again, I’ve never denied how Judas may have been feeling? Can you please speak to me factually and not emotionally, because I have never argued with how Judas was feeling.

Status
Not open for further replies.