Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

HereForTea

Dec 21, 2023
Just throwing this out there, I joined this site/thread with an interest in Angie, the side characters were a bonus. I like some, I dislike some. I sometimes feel like we have to hate everyone but we are individuals with our own opinions not a collective.

I do however agree that if some of us choose to put CC in our names then we should respect the majority when in lives and not lick anyone's arse because then tend to think EVERYONE loves them then from cc. 🤣🤣🤣

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
Hahaaaa stick around sugartits. It’s gonna get much worse 😂
Driving Fasten Your Seatbelt GIF by Run The Burbs

Feb 27, 2024
Just throwing this out there, I joined this site/thread with an interest in Angie, the side characters were a bonus. I like some, I dislike some. I sometimes feel like we have to hate everyone but we are individuals with our own opinions not a collective.

I do however agree that if some of us choose to put CC in our names then we should respect the majority when in lives and not lick anyone's arse because then tend to think EVERYONE loves them then from cc. 🤣🤣🤣
Exactly. Don’t be apologising on my behalf to the likes of cockershit

Mar 2, 2024
Truths? You’ve told none. Cal is a wrongun. ‘Oh Cal’s blocked me, get me unblocked’ ‘I’ll do it when he’s not looking’ says the CC mods. Grow a pair
You don’t seem to understand humour very well. Perhaps you should see if there’s an audio book to help guide you through the minefield which is life

Medusa

I mean, if I cared enough I would. The brief messages I seen shown you admittedly didnt know much about the situation, and made a cryptic call out without naming anyone, so I’d much rather speak to someone about it who will just say it as it is. I’m all about that.
Seriously are you ok?.. I have had no problem naming you and saying how it is. Its clear to see you couldn't give a s about anyone other than yourself. I called you out when Angie paid you for the poster you made, I felt a bit harsh so I actually apologised thinking it was a one off thing. But then you went and made more posters for her, and made a fool of yourself by using the excuse that you were doing it to get her to unblock cc members. - which was bollocks. And then your warning cockerpoo about something that may possibly upset her.
That tells me you're a full blown hypocrite and you're only concerned how you look abd how you can benefit from these creators/ gifters. But hey, Cockerpoo may drop big on you the next time you're in someone box.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Mar 18, 2024
united kingdom
Truths? You’ve told none. Cal is a wrongun. ‘Oh Cal’s blocked me, get me unblocked’ ‘I’ll do it when he’s not looking’ says the CC mods. Grow a pair
Has cal upset you? Take it up with him, I personally don’t really like the t but I’m not in here sounding like you been “affected” do off

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
This has gone to crap because certain CC members are always in lives, sucking up to bell end creators, commenting away, trying to get noticed. Saying things like, ‘CC love you!’ and supporting wronguns like Cal. Some of you suck up to be a mod too! I cringe when I see so and so CC, pathetic! Get a life Ffs. For those who haven’t already added me to ignore, feel free. None of you like the truth 👌👍
So because people from cc went into Cal's (btw I went in so that's why I'm replying) and engaged with Cal etc you cringed? Also I'm all about truth I just don't see any here. You basically said you 'cringed' because people went into Cal's live. I strive for truth but where is the truth in saying you cringed. What truth is that? That's a reaction to something. I'm actually quite curious about who you're specifically not specifically talking about here as well.
I'm not trying to be standoffish, I'm curious.

Status
Not open for further replies.