Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pickle

Mar 7, 2024
I don't know if it's been mentioned already as I'm still reading back on comments from 745am but I wanted to point out that the voice clip Lisa put up is a clip from that patient voices video. I'm not sure of the context she's using it. Is she trying to claim its a snippet from an actual video call she had with crockpot or not?
Oh is it? I thought it was from one of the zoom calls she had. If she is trying to deceive us that’s really messed up

Dottysocks

Mar 7, 2024
Be Safe Ty Dillon GIF by NASCAR on NBC

Is it this kind of day?

Nov 10, 2023
Does anyone know much about Sian Rimmer, mod and gifter of Alex, who was accused of DV and Alex blocked the person speaking out against her and kept her on as mod? I don’t know much of the story but I’ve just been shared a horrific video.
Hang on I’ll go back through screenshots. I did have something before about her.

PepperBell

Apr 6, 2024
Marks & Sparks
I don't know if it's been mentioned already as I'm still reading back on comments from 745am but I wanted to point out that the voice clip Lisa put up is a clip from that patient voices video. I'm not sure of the context she's using it. Is she trying to claim its a snippet from an actual video call she had with crockpot or not?
Really? I feel like I’m watching an episode of black mirror.

Status
Not open for further replies.