Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

abcdef

Mar 23, 2024
Bristol
THIS!

I understand wanting to be anonymous on TikTok and being on here behind a picture etc so I can’t really talk but if someone accused me of the stuff that cockerpoo is … I’d “fire up” a live or get in a box asap to prove my innocence. Her not showing her face does nothing more than fuel the situation and make her look guilty
If a person has a very important job, and wish to remain anonymous, tgey dint get stuck in the middle off drama , as that will only highlight them,

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Its no wonder lisa went live in such an upset state because cockerpoo said in the box she is questioning the truth in Lisa's trauma and story also laughing about it, no wonder the girl is feeling like she is whether its mistaken identity or not dont question her trauma ffs
This is exactly what Judas was saying. She saw the whole thing last week

Feb 28, 2024
Your mum
I dont know what king Kay means 🤷‍♀️
IMG_3279.png
Google him 👀

Bascar_

Apr 18, 2024
The Moon
Can epilepsy be triggered by stress? I’m so glad I swiped off, I can’t believe she had a fit on live that is horrific. I know she lives with her bf so she will have someone wil her
Yes it can, from my understanding everyones epilepsy is different though so triggers can be different. My best friend with epilepsy has more seizures when she's stressed or hasn't slept well. There is someone in here with epilepsy (so sorry I forgot you're user) so they may have ore info

the facts

Mar 17, 2024
Omg she deactivated her account at the same time Lisa’s guardian has been told to do the same. I mean this is just mental at this point.

Why is cockinallorifices deleting her TikTok??
She's done it at the same time because she's heard Lisa discussing it and decided it would be funny to do it and feed into Lisa's idea she's found Jenny.

Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
Yes it can, from my understanding everyones epilepsy is different though so triggers can be different. My best friend with epilepsy has more seizures when she's stressed or hasn't slept well. There is someone in here with epilepsy (so sorry I forgot you're user) so they may have ore info
Yes, everyone's epilepsy is different (different things trigger seizures and you can have seizures at any time in your life out of the blue or bc of a trauma or genetics, etc.)
Epilepsy triggers include; Stress, hormone levels, flashing lights, loud sounds, alcohol, drug use, dehydration (overheating is terrible), fevers, skipped meals and lack of sleep among other things.

(Edit) I should also add there are a variety of seizures and people can have a combination of seizures so someone could have absence seizures and tonic clonic seizures, etc and people with diabetes suffer from diabetic seizures because of blood sugar levels.

Feb 28, 2024
Hell
She's done it at the same time because she's heard Lisa discussing it and decided it would be funny to do it and feed into Lisa's idea she's found Jenny.
This situation is ABSURD. It’s also funny because cockerpoo can’t act all high and mighty because this is entirely her own fault, she’s had her voice all over the app every day for months. Play silly games

NoseyNora

Feb 24, 2024
Omg she deactivated her account at the same time Lisa’s guardian has been told to do the same. I mean this is just mental at this point.

Why is cockinallorifices deleting her TikTok??
She knows EXACTLY what she’s doing. She’s known Lisa’s story from the start and she’s continuing to mess with an already distressed persons head. It’s weird behaviour.

This is exactly what Judas was saying. She saw the whole thing last week
I thought i had screen recorded what judas was saying but the only recording i got was her in mts, but i know exactly where she was coming from. I wouldn't try and prove someone's innocent that mocks and laughs at trauma, also spread malicious rumours about comment cafe because that woman and her lies have made so many people leave here 😔

Status
Not open for further replies.