Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
She's obviously still reading here because she was calling out the disabled slurs in exposed live last night yet lied about disabilities/illness so i wrote about it, within minutes i had a message 🤣 not even going there with her
She 100% still reads here which is just silly because she sits there saying "blah blah you're bullying me" (when really people are just calling her out) but then reads what's being written about her?

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
She's obviously still reading here because she was calling out the disabled slurs in exposed live last night yet lied about disabilities/illness so i wrote about it, within minutes i had a message 🤣 not even going there with her
It's ridiculous. We gave her advice on her MH on that thread. You cant sit there and state your mental health is at the point of taking your own life and then get in these lives and put yourself in the firing line of drama. I got informed as well she is tweeting about it as well, obviously about your comment to her.

Apr 26, 2024
Rent Free In Your Head
He definitely has a bitchy side that he hides well
I have to disagree! I feel that’s the appeal to all his women followers, they all love a good piss take. He pushed mama kaz to go for him for months and he had round up the pity party the next day. Yes what Beggy did wasn’t disrespectful to anyone, but why forgive her! I’ve disowned family/friends for less than that…. Sorry rambling on lol 😂

Reactions: Ferritface
Apr 10, 2024
Nowhere
It's ridiculous. We gave her advice on her MH on that thread. You cant sit there and state your mental health is at the point of taking your own life and then get in these lives and put yourself in the firing line of drama. I got informed as well she is tweeting about it as well, obviously about your comment to her.
Honestly there's not much else that can be done and it really fing sucks for the people she's fed over personally along with everyone she's pissed off indirectly. She can say "x, y and z are affecting my MH" and people can offer advice/support but she'll continue to shoot it down because really she's feeding on the negativity. Hopefully she does get the help she needs but she has to be the one to do so.

Anonymous

Feb 28, 2024
Honestly there's not much else that can be done and it really fing sucks for the people she's fed over personally along with everyone she's pissed off indirectly. She can say "x, y and z are affecting my MH" and people can offer advice/support but she'll continue to shoot it down because really she's feeding on the negativity. Hopefully she does get the help she needs but she has to be the one to do so.
Oh 100%. I stated, you have now put yourself in this position. You carry on jumping in boxes and getting involved, REGARDLESS of what for etc you will be spoken about, you have given yourself this label and you are known for it.

MrMislead

Apr 17, 2024
Delusive Angies Ash Tray
Where have I seen this woman before? Was it angies? She’s vile. Before I hit record she was calling someone a jihadi and telling them to go back to Iraq.
Definitely in Angies she was absolutely awful, I believe she was arguing with Top Girl and a few others about Islam and then it went onto Genocide.

CLAs Fish Pie

Apr 7, 2024
Somewhere only I Know
Where have I seen this woman before? Was it angies? She’s vile. Before I hit record she was calling someone a jihadi and telling them to go back to Iraq.
Polite discussion 😂😂 Far from it by that clip. Live discontinued was good to witness 👏 👏 👏
I remember seeing her but not sure where.

Status
Not open for further replies.