Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

EuEgEnE

Mar 1, 2024
I mean she could just literally unblock everyone on her block list like she said she would. 🙄
IMG_7362.png
Nah luv il stay blocked thanks

Patty B

Feb 28, 2024
Walford London
Honestly!

Like also I went in Diadro Remis after I heard she was crying and saw her getting gifted by boss cali, and was emphatically thanking him and I’m like girl, you literally know he powerslammed a woman in front of their child, right? You surely know this?
He is a regular face in the box battles now. She stands by a man who’s plead guilty to dv and has many other charges against him so won’t bat a crusty eyelash to someone who body slammed a woman. It could happen in front of her and she will still support “daddy d” 🤮 and all the wronguns that sit in them boxes

Reactions: Deleted member 1244
Nov 10, 2023
Florida
Urghh what a palava. Compressing videos ain’t working for me today. I ended up uploading it to TikTok as a private video and then downloading it from there 🤣
But yeah this is Pearl and that Alfie being ignorant ….again. And tam in comments telling Pearl to stop.
Who the do is Alfie?

Firstly, another persons transition is do all to do with anyone else. A person can still be transgender even if they never have a single surgical procedure in their life.

I almost missed Alfie’s comment saying ‘I can’t put fake tan on and walk down the street and say I’m from somewhere else.’ Is he for fing real?

Also, not him deadnaming his cousin.

Does anyone have Alfie’s username? I can’t find him.

@RedRedWine would I be okay using this video to do a commentary on it, because I am vexed as heck.

Mar 2, 2024
Alicia and her friends are joking about people who can't afford lurpack butter and use food banks. Alicia also said she's going to go to Auschwitz by herself instead of an all inclusive holiday and giggled.
Yes. The holocaust is often used by epic trolls such as herself. Top bants and all that. 6 million innocent lives snuffed out in some of the cruelest ways imaginable. So cool and edgy 😐

Mar 2, 2024
Who the do is Alfie?

Firstly, another persons transition is do all to do with anyone else. A person can still be transgender even if they never have a single surgical procedure in their life.

I almost missed Alfie’s comment saying ‘I can’t put fake tan on and walk down the street and say I’m from somewhere else.’ Is he for fing real?

@RedRedWine would I be okay using this video to do a commentary on it, because I am vexed as heck.
Where you at?

Nov 10, 2023
Who the do is Alfie?

Yeah no problem. Anything I upload here can be used. I don’t know his username. I’ve seen him in pearls before and he’s made similar ignorant comments but I’ve not started recording in time. I caught this because I started recording when eq was in her box and he came in after.

• Love
Reactions: Deleted member 919
Status
Not open for further replies.