Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
No, I was under the impression she was on at 10am. The only thing I can think of, is someone has read here and relayed info back to Red or Mama k. Maybe that's wishful thinking on my behalf, but it seems a bit suss that she's not on.
Tbh I agree she has been informed of the post this is a pattern corned and doesn’t appear EMERGENCY COBRA MEETING been held

Medusa

Tbh I agree she has been informed of the post this is a pattern corned and doesn’t appear EMERGENCY COBRA MEETING been held
She's in for a shock because the Mama K thing is NOTHING compared to what she's told people about EQ. I don't like EQ but I would never spill her trauma to everyone else. I don't know how she's going to worm her way out of this, perhaps she should stay off the app.

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
What are they talking about I left after Mozart, sorry Luci left to go to teripy
She was trying to get the point across of what Kas said and the actual context of it rather than `oh someone is attacking me and my wonderful music` , I've seen her a few times and she tries to see both sides of the arguments rather than sitting and trying to cover for people who do wrong all the time

Reactions: Ferritface

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
She's in for a shock because the Mama K thing is NOTHING compared to what she's told people about EQ. I don't like EQ but I would never spill her trauma to everyone else. I don't know how she's going to worm her way out of this, perhaps she should stay off the app.
Didn’t she think that she can’t go round doing this and not to be caught out
It’s dangerous and wrong
But anything said about her is a lie 🤦🏻‍♀️
To me she is one of those that requires attention all the time
Knowing what has been posted it makes if obvious she blackmails people to her gain eg MK backing her

Medusa

Dhb has a valid point, people will only stop gifting when they realise they are being used, solely for their cash. The driving whilst being live on tiktok is a major pet hate of mine, these bellends are putting people at risk as soon as they get behind the wheel and spark up a live. Their need and greed for begging is going to cost someone their life.

Status
Not open for further replies.