Delusive angie @delusive_angie10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 28, 2024
Hell
It actually explains a lot, even I can see why she is the way she is, IF what Miss Red has told people is true.
Can I just say that I know the history of EQ childhood you’re referring to. And if miss red has shared that widely then she’s an absolute cow even worse than previously known. I’ve messaged eq minx and eq herself who I realise I am friends with (think she followed me after I called someone out). Not sure they will see tho

PearlyK

May 12, 2024
Warwickshire
The post about miss red and the mama Kaz thing has been posted on that xposing the truth account. Probably why Miss red hasn’t come on today. She said in J’s box that she’s having the day off
What an absolute joke! She never does a whole week! If she did that in a normal job she wodnt have it very long!! She always has a terrible time! Ridiculous

CreepyCutie13

Apr 29, 2024
Halloweentown
Bots are in J’s live calling DG a beg 😂
boots dancing GIF by Sara Andreasson

Here’s the boots because thats fitting

Bettyboop22

Apr 17, 2023
NUNYA
Trauma dump.. I was abused by a family member as a young child, I confided in a school friend at the time. Now this was over 20 years ago, anyway last year my partner went on a night out and the next day he said he had met a friend of mine and she told him about my childhood abuse and she hoped I was ok. Now I hadn’t gone in depth with my partner and I was pretty pissed off she had discussed this with him in a fing club. I’ve not even seen her since school. Anyway point is it hurts for someone to do this and I hope EQ will be ok! I’ve fallen out with friends over the years but their secrets will go to the grave with me.. (sorry for the long post) red sucks 🖕

Trauma dump.. I was abused by a family member as a young child, I confided in a school friend at the time. Now this was over 20 years ago, anyway last year my partner went on a night out and the next day he said he had met a friend of mine and she told him about my childhood abused and she hoped I was ok. Now I hadn’t gone in depth with my partner and I was pretty pissed off she had discussed this with him in a fing club. I’ve not even seen her since school. Anyway point is it hurts for someone to do this and I hope EQ will be ok! I’ve fallen out with friends over the years but their secrets will go to the grave with me.. (sorry for the long post) red sucks 🖕
I’m so sorry for what you went through. I hope that you’ve found a healthy way to cope 🤎🤎 I am astounded someone would then talk on it, to your partner. How can anyone think it’s ok to discuss someone else’s trauma? I get so angry about this. 😔

Nolan 🎵

Mar 2, 2024
I totally forget to write this yesterday when we were all talking about the council estate stuff , I came from a council estate and it was the best years of my life , had great friends , making dens , putting cans of coke on your wheels so when you peddled it sounded like a motorbike , playing kerbi , knock down ginger etc 😂 , we had little , Mum was in and out of hospital a lot when I was little , Dad worked his fingers to the bones but we were happy with what we had! They both own their home now , ex council but Maggy Thatcher selling them all off was the only decent thing she managed to do , they don't worry about a mortgage anymore but they'd never of been able to afford a house even though Dad had a half decent job. All the kids ended up with good education still and me and my siblings all have half decent jobs , my sister earns more than me and my wife put together. If my boys feel they had half of my upbringing I've done my job as a Dad.

Mar 10, 2024
Limbo
I’m so sorry for what you went through. I hope that you’ve found a healthy way to cope 🤎🤎 I am astounded someone would then talk on it, to your partner. How can anyone think it’s ok to discuss someone else’s trauma? I get so angry about this. 😔
people trade in it like gossip, and then get surprised when you attack them. Morons.

Apr 7, 2024
cockermouth
I totally forget to write this yesterday when we were all talking about the council estate stuff , I came from a council estate and it was the best years of my life , had great friends , making dens , putting cans of coke on your wheels so when you peddled it sounded like a motorbike , playing kerbi , knock down ginger etc 😂 , we had little , Mum was in and out of hospital a lot when I was little , Dad worked his fingers to the bones but we were happy with what we had! They both own their home now , ex council but Maggy Thatcher selling them all off was the only decent thing she managed to do , they don't worry about a mortgage anymore but they'd never of been able to afford a house even though Dad had a half decent job. All the kids ended up with good education still and me and my siblings all have half decent jobs , my sister earns more than me and my wife put together. If my boys feel they had half of my upbringing I've done my job as a Dad.
i have lived in my council house for 32 years i bought it 9 years ago

Medusa

Can I just say that I know the history of EQ childhood you’re referring to. And if miss red has shared that widely then she’s an absolute cow even worse than previously known. I’ve messaged eq minx and eq herself who I realise I am friends with (think she followed me after I called someone out). Not sure they will see tho
Yeah, it's messed up, I don't normally shock easily but I am actually disgusted that she's shared it with other people. I don't even know what to say tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.