Elon Musk

@

@ExplainThisBob

R to @elonmusk: The Streisand Effect is when something becomes more popular because someone tried to stop people from talking about it. A world champion is someone who is the best at something. So the Streisand Effect World Champion is someone who is the best at m...

@

@realDailyWire

It’s the movie they really don’t want you to see: #WhatIsAWoman?

Watch the explosive documentary starring @MattWalshBlog FREE on Twitter for 24 hrs.

@

@Starlink

RT by @elonmusk: Starlink set an altitude and speed record for use in-flight during Starship’s first flight test, providing connectivity at 123,600+ feet and while traveling at Mach 1.7! 🛰️🚀

@

@ZubyMusic

I personally think @elonmusk is doing a great job.

Twitter is much better than it was 1 year ago. Let alone 2 or 3.

The man is running multiple companies, sending rockets to space, has 10 kids, and still has time to respond to plebs.

Have patience and grace. No one is perfect.

@

@SawyerMerritt

RT by @elonmusk: BREAKING: @Tesla says ALL new Model 3 vehicles in the US now qualify for the full $7,500 EV tax credit, meaning the Model 3 now starts at $32,740 (with incentives). In some states, you can get it for under $30k.

Before, the RWD and Long Range versions only qualified for $3,750.

@

@elonmusk

R to @realDailyWire: I’m tempted to say that this will drive viewership of your movie, but … no one watches CNN lol

@

@realDailyWire

CNN news anchor calls #WhatIsAWoman an "anti-trans documentary" that could be "potentially harmful content."

@

@catturd2

FYI ... If you listen to my podcast, you know I wrote many tweets for the @AOCpress parody account.

However, I didn't own or run the account.

Tune in to our podcast at In The Litter Box – A Political Talk Show and I'll explain what happened and my plans to bring the account back myself, like literally.