J.K. Rowling

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: The Islamic Republic of Iran is about to execute these 4 brave young men for protesting:

#MohammadBroghani
#MohammadGhobadloo
#MohammadHosseini
#MohammadMehdiKarami

These men showed the courage to oppose a child-murdering regime. Help us save their lives. Spread the word.

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: Dear world. Today, the bloodthirsty Islamist regime in Iran has executed 2 more innocent protesters:

#MohammadMehdiKarami
#MohammadHosseini

These innocent idealistic young men put their lives in danger for democracy in Iran. We are mourning as a nation. Help us save others

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: #MohammadmahdiKarami & #SeyedMohammadHoseini were executed this morning only for the crime of peaceful protesting. I call their political sponsors @Helge_Limburg & #Nadja_Sthamer to call on the German government to recall their ambassadors from Iran.
#MahsaAmini

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: Two weeks ago #MohammadmahdiKarami’s parents were begging the regime officials to replace their son’s expectation sentence with a life sentence.
He was executed today 🖤
#MahsaAmini

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: Funeral of #MohammadMehdiKarmi, young Kurdish-Iranian executed by the regime for protesting.

Even at his funeral, intelligence officers didn’t let his family breathe.

This #IranRevolution started with #Jina. It won’t end here. We will be their voice.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @WRNWales: You are so approved by the Women's Lunching Permit Office, by the power invested in me by me 😘

@

@lumos

RT by @jk_rowling: By donating to an orphanage, you may think you’re helping children, but sadly you’re doing more harm than good. Watch and share our new film to learn:

💰How the orphanage business model works
❌Why it’s so damaging
✅How you can help break the cycle.

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: A huge crowd of Iranians outside Rajaie Shahr Prison protested the upcoming execution of #MohammadGhobadloo & #MohammadBroghani, chanting anti-regime slogans.
“Khamenei will get overthrown in this bloody year”
#MahsaAmini

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: #HassanFirouzi is 34yo, and is the father of a newborn daughter who was only 18 days old at the time of his arrest. He has been sentenced to death and is enduring severe torture in prison. In a video he begs, covered in bruises, “Help me, I need to see my daughter one more time.”

@

@jk_rowling

“Self-described progressive politicians have proved too gutless to advocate balance… marginalised women – in prison, in domestic abuse services, and who require intimate care as a result of disability – who will bear the consequences of their cowardice.”

@

@jk_rowling

R to @LindsayMLand: I’m so sorry to hear about your son. Really hope he’s on the mend x

@

@jk_rowling

For those who missed the anagram, the title of the next Strike book is indeed The Running Grave! 🪦🌊🏮

@

@RosieDuffield1

RT by @jk_rowling: Being shouted down in the Chamber by @UKLabour men who clearly don't want women to speak up for our rights to single sex spaces. How very progressive #Section35

@

@jk_rowling

Weird, isn’t it, but I struggle to remember any other progressive movement that attracted so many men who love fantasising about the brutal deaths of women.