J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

A few of Scotland's wonderfully progressive and kind politicians, posing proudly in front of banners calling for women to be decapitated and eaten.

@

@jk_rowling

I too beam with delight when having my photograph taken with things of which I am entirely unaware.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @varindeus: Have a fierce, tough West Highland terrier, pictured in her natural habitat.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @WackyPidgeon: Her favourite thing is to wait for me to stand up, then dive into the hollow I've left on the sofa. I am effectively her seat warmer.

@

@jk_rowling

The charmer who's been publicly advocating for a car to be driven into Posie Parker's rally, who's posted recordings of himself saying he wants to kill Rosie Duffield with a gun and me with a hammer, appears to have been identified. Social media's fun til it isn't, eh, brave boy?

@

@jk_rowling

A strange new form of temporary blindness has broken out among Scottish politicians. None of them could read placards calling for violence against women while standing inches away from them, yet they were instantly cured when photos of them posing with the signs hit the press.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @bindelj: He didn't come cheap, and finding out what seat you were in took ages, but I see it's going to be worth it.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @HaydenHewitt: God above, Hayden, how many times do we have to remind you of the first rule of Naked D&D and Snakebite Club?

@

@jk_rowling

R to @HaydenHewitt: It's costing me a fortune in tips, but will he listen? No. And then he expects me to ring up about his lost pants.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @DreyfusJames: Excuse me, but I'd have won that last game if I hadn't spent half the night on the phone trying to track down a driver called 'Larry - no, Dinesh - no, wait - maybe Kevin?' And after all that, turned out they weren't your favourite pants after all.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @DreyfusJames: Dreyfus, the fuss you were making, I assumed I was tracking down finest Egyptian cotton, probably hand- embroidered by Dame Judy Dench as a first night gift. Never, ever again.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @DreyfusJames: If I've told you this once, I've told you a million times. Certificates of authenticity are meaningless, particularly the ones reading Criticate of Orthenticity.