J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: However, trans woman and paedophile Katie Dolatowski, who covertly filmed a 12-year-old and attempted to a a 10-year-old, both offences committed in women’s public bathrooms, IS a woman and remains in the women’s prison from which Adam Graham is to be removed. 2/4

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: Never forget, Sturgeon, her government and supporters have insisted that it is ludicrous to imagine anyone would dress in women’s clothes to get access to vulnerable women and girls. Wouldn’t happen. Everyone is who they say they are. To question this is hate. 3/4

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: “The Party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”
George Orwell, 1984 4/X

@

@jk_rowling

Deeply amused by those telling me I’ve lost their admiration due to the disrespect I show violent, duplicitous rapists. I shall file your lost admiration carefully in the box where I keep my missing fs.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @BobSagita418: That's one of the most beautiful messages I've ever received. Thank you ❤️

@

@jk_rowling

R to @TuttingM: I'm so, so sorry to hear that. Send her all my love and tell her how glad I am that she found a happy place at Hogwarts x

@

@jk_rowling

R to @orzcjess86: I'm so sorry about what happened to you. Hope your life now is full of love and happiness, and thank you ❤️

@

@jk_rowling

R to @agucheca: I'm so sorry about your mum. It makes me really happy to know you found solace in Harry. Thank you 💞

@

@jk_rowling

R to @EleanorMasters9: I'll never stop, not with wonderful women like you beside me. ❤️

@

@jk_rowling

False. I know nothing about Professor Biggar's book, I haven't read it and I've never threatened Bloomsbury or any other publisher.