J.K. Rowling

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: The name of this beautiful Iranian school girl is #SaraShirazi. She was beaten by a pro-regime woman. You know for what reason? Her hijab was not “proper”.

Don’t cry Sara. The monsters who did this to you will face justice. They’re so pathetic that your hair scares them.

@

@jk_rowling

Bravo @_SwiftPress for publishing @hannahsbee's superb and rigorously researched 'Time To Think'.

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: A concerned mother of one of the poisoned students from 13 of Aban School was brutally attacked on March 1st, by Islamic thugs for demanding answers from authorities.

Islamic Regime poisoned several schools through a series of #BiologicalTerror as a https://twitter.com/AlinejadMasih/status/1630953492566138880/video/1…

@

@lumos

RT by @jk_rowling: "It’s hard to believe that it’s been a year since the war in Ukraine began. Time has seemed to both stand still, and to drive forwards relentlessly."

Ukraine: One Year On. Thanks to @CharityTimes for sharing some reflections from our CEO Peter McDermott.

@

@lumos

RT by @jk_rowling: “It’s hard to believe that it’s been a year since the war in Ukraine began. Time has seemed to both stand still, and to drive forwards relentlessly.”

Lumos CEO, Peter McDermott, reflects on the lives of #Ukrainian families and children.

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: It's an honor to be selected as one of TIME's Women of the Year. I would like to dedicate this to Gazal Ranjkesh, Nilooar Aghaei, Elaheh Tavakolian and many of the brave Iranian women who joined the protests where security forces shot and blinded them in one eye. I want to…

@

@omid9

RT by @jk_rowling: Reports flooding in that regime in Iran are now gassing women-only dorms at universities. Girls are dropping like flies. This is systematic, industrial-scale targeting of women as revenge for #WomanLifeFreedom movement. @BBCNews @Channel4News @mrjamesob this needs to be covered.

@

@lumos

RT by @jk_rowling: This #InternationalWomensDay, we’re celebrating the incredible women who lead our project work supporting children in countries around the world. Hear from Grace in Kenya about her passion for children’s wellbeing and the Lumos mission.

@

@MrsLouiseWS

RT by @jk_rowling: I always share this when #InternationalWomensDay comes around. This Woman was my teacher and hand on heart she saved me from taking my life aged 15. Without her guidance + nurturing I wouldn't have survived what I did. She was a safe haven for me. Mary Savill, thank you
💚🤍💜

@

@jk_rowling

Schoolgirls in Iran have been subject to chemical attacks. Iranians protesting these atrocities must be supported by the international community.
#InternationalWomansDay2023

@

@jk_rowling

The United Nations Population Fund estimates that there have been an additional 31 million cases of domestic violence globally during the Covid pandemic.
#InternationalWomensDay2023

@

@jk_rowling

The United Nations Population Fund estimates that during the Covid pandemic there have been an additional 31 million cases of domestic violence globally. #InternationalWomensDay2023

@

@project_lesbian

RT by @jk_rowling: Today we are absolutely delighted to announce the launch of our new organisation for lesbians - The Lesbian Project.

Find out more about who we are, what we stand for, and what we plan to do, on our website here:

@

@project_lesbian

RT by @jk_rowling: OUT NOW 📢: Our major report into the erasure of lesbians from public life. Lesbians are now at the back of the rainbow queue for funding, charity strategy, academic research, social scenes and lots more. Download our report today to find out exactly how. Blog 2 — The Lesbian Project

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: Her name is #ShirinNajafi. Her dear sister, #HadisNajafi, was brutally killed by the Islamist regime in Iran for protesting.

Now, the regime threatened to sentence Shirin to 15-25 years if she doesn’t collaborate.

They don’t even let mourning families breathe.