J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

R to @AustinRSheridan: It's not Twitter mods you need to worry about, Austin. It's women voters. šŸ˜‰

@

@jk_rowling

R to @MxJackParker: Show the actual words, Jack. Show me where I said I'm the victim of a witch hunt by trans people.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @Remussed: It's lucky this isn't exactly a rapid fire exchange, because I'm making macaroni cheese.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @arsonistalien: Yes, a podcast on which I never once say I'm a victim of a witch hunt by trans people and people who disagree with me also feature.

@

@jk_rowling

I love that you added ā€œall rights reservedā€, just in case people try and submit to the Academy Awards without your approval.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @Aja02537920: Maybe they think they're my horcruxes and I'm sitting here writhing in agony every time one goes up in flames.

@

@jk_rowling

.@HumzaYousaf is the kid who just saw the skater in front of him disappear through the ice, but yells 'watch me, everybody!' while wobbling straight for the hole.

@

@jk_rowling

It was recently discovered that those given transfusions of blood from the opposite sex had poorer outcomes, including fatalities. (Stumbled across this fact while researching my book Troubled Blood.)

@

@ShaharzadAkbar

RT by @jk_rowling: #ReleaseMatiullahWesa He is a hero, championing the right to education in many corners of Afghanistan. He must be released immediately & allowed to continue his essential work without fear.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @alexmassie: 'Keep your friends close and insult the enemy who nearly trounced you before setting them free.'
- Sun Tzu

@

@jk_rowling

R to @michelemooreEd: It's on my bucket list. I want a JKR from the hand of the inventor herself.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @suzanne_moore: Amen. 'Feminism is a political practice of fighting male supremacy in behalf of women as a class, including all the women you don't like'. Dworkin.