J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

R to @WitchyMcWitch: Very generous offer! I’m currently editing, so you could help me catch typos 😉

@

@jk_rowling

R to @susikaam: Don’t worry, the typesetters would kill me if I did that again.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @SuperkingPatC: Sorry, Pat. As you know, I’m easily the least organised of the team x

@

@jk_rowling

R to @MagiskaMarcus: You will not be disappointed by Pat in the Running Grave. She has a couple of important moments.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @coolcount: Be very careful, you might be hunted down by the Strike/Robin shippers!

@

@jk_rowling

@

@jk_rowling

R to @CormStrikeFan: I can’t tell you, but Strike sits on the right side, third pew from the back.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @Kercal: ‘Chosen lines’ has a double meaning this time! The epigraphs are all from the I Ching/Book of Changes.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @francesweetman: Almost my favourite part were the hurried additions to the list of locations in which nobody's talking about it, because he heard himself say 'dinner table' and thought it sounded a bit too middle-class.

@

@TheFP

RT by @jk_rowling: We have a society whose members increasingly see their opponents as evil & believe they're in a moral panic.

So today, a conversation with @meganphelps, @NAChristakis, @lukeburgis & @waitbutwhy's Tim Urban to try to understand why we hunt witches.

@

@project_lesbian

RT by @jk_rowling: It's #LesbianVisibilityWeek next week! Call us crazy, but we think it should focus on stories and images of exclusively same-sex-attracted females - tag us into pictures and tweets with the hashtag #thelesbianproject and we'll see what we can do to help 😊