J.K. Rowling

@

@joseramon34

RT by @jk_rowling: Christine Baker was a remarkable woman and a brilliant publisher. She brought joy and magic to millions of readers with Harry Potter and other wonderful books. I’m saddened by her passing and send my sympathy to her loved ones and to @GallimardJeun

@

@jk_rowling

The re-traumatisation of female a survivors, including this man’s victims, on seeing him called a woman by the press counts for nothing, naturally. The so-called kindness and inclusivity of @bandwildyouth is preening, self-satisfied misogyny.
#IStandWithIanBanham

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: For those confused as to why Ian Banham was fired and publicly lambasted by @bandwildyouth, here’s one of his ‘horrifying’ tweets. His crime is standing against the insanity of pretending knife-wielding rapists are women if they say they are.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @helensaxby11: If it’s a crime to think a particular song didn’t deserve to win the Eurovision Song Contest, I’d have been sentenced to life in [year deliberately omitted].

@

@UNSRVAW

RT by @jk_rowling: On International #Lesbian visibility day, I stand in solidarity with lesbian #women and #girls everywhere- working tirelessly for a life free from violence; a life where they can to enjoy single sex social spaces and where this aspect of their identity based on their #sexualorientation is respected and protected.

@

@Docstockk

RT by @jk_rowling: UCU Edinburgh, helping stop the screening of a film on their own campus. Academic freedom of thought is just of no interest to these people. They are a disgrace.

@

@jk_rowling

I often get asked this. The honest answer is that you'll enjoy it more if you've read the first six, because you'll be much more invested in the two main characters and their story arc. However, each book is a standalone story.

@

@jk_rowling

No, I think there'll be ten Strike & Robin books, so you've still got a few to go!

@

@jk_rowling

1. The Cuckoo's Calling
2. The Silkworm
3. Career of Evil
4. Lethal White
5. Troubled Blood
6. The Ink Black Heart
7. The Running Grave

@

@jk_rowling

Yes, because you don't want to let fans down. I'm so grateful for the way readers have embraced Strike and Robin. I can only say that I love this one and I hope you do too!

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jaygeauthor: I'm very sorry to hear you're going through a rough time. Here's to smoother sailing and good things just over the horizon x

@

@jk_rowling

R to @chelleinchicago: This made me laugh, but you must admit he's an improvement on Matthew Cunliffe.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @Shanks6791: Barrow-in-Furness was one of my very favourite places I've visited while researching these books! Utterly unlike any other British town I can think of.