J.K. Rowling

@

@Gerashchenko_en

RT by @jk_rowling: Oksana Rubaniak, machine gunner for 72nd Brigade.

She is 19 and defends Ukraine on the frontlines.

Oksana thanks everyone who supports Ukraine and our Defenders!

šŸ“¹- @oksanarubaniak / TikTok

@

@jk_rowling

"It would be hugely surprising if some who believe self-ID to be the wrong way forward did not launch legal action." @euanmccolm on @NicolaSturgeon's push to force through self-ID in Scotland, over the protest of grassroots feminist organisations.

@

@ranarahimpour

RT by @jk_rowling: Iā€™m running out of words to describe my astonishment. Just over 3 weeks after #MahsaAminiā€™s death, women are defiantly walking on the streets of #Tehran, with no hijabā€¦while cars are honking in their supports. Mahsa couldnā€™t have imagined how she changed life for many Iranians.

@

@jk_rowling

Oh, Iā€™m sure the First Feminist will be all over it, what with her a sterling record of taking womenā€™s concerns seriously and loudly condemning a and death threats to members of her own party.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: I know thereā€™s a redundant a in the previous tweet. Iā€™m in a car on a bumpy road. Iā€™m also bloody livid.

@

@jk_rowling

I read this two days ago and I can honestly say not an hour has gone by since that I haven't thought about it.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @jk_rowling: I understand why some people are questioning whether this is true. The comment below was posted by a detransitioner I know in real life and whose truthfulness and integrity I can vouch for.

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: This young woman & her sister both got hit by shotgun pellets. But hear what they say.
Reports say 185 Iranians have been killed, including 19 children, in protests over the murder of #MahsaAmini but we believe the number is much more than this.
#Ł…Ł‡Ų³Ų§_Ų§Ł…ŪŒŁ†ŪŒ

@

@jk_rowling

R to @Scriptman1963: Iā€™m so happy to hear that! I think Troubled Blood is the best one yet. Four parts, out in December I think.

@

@AlinejadMasih

RT by @jk_rowling: These days we keep hearing that the UK and US government sanctioned the Islamic Republicā€™s morality police.
This is what we the people of Iran have asked and still demanding. Please listen and take action.
#MahsaAmini
#Ł…Ł‡Ų³Ų§_Ų§Ł…ŪŒŁ†ŪŒ

@

@jk_rowling

Thank you! Personally, I'm grateful to all academics who're standing up for freedom of speech and thought at a time when both are under attack. I'm proud to stand with you and your continued commitment to the values of the Scottish Enlightenment.

@

@jk_rowling

Still not enough. There is literally nothing he could do that could make right what he put those families through - but I hope this breaks him.

@

@jk_rowling

Very much enjoying the recent spate of bearded men stepping confidently onto their soapboxes to define what a woman is and throw their support behind a and death threats to those who dare disagree. You may mock, but takes real bravery to come out as an Old Testament prophet.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @cj_ohio: I like beards. I just don't like them when they're attached to misogynists.