J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

R to @FKASerioJosh: I’m about to start writing after a night of broken sleep. Let’s check notes on productivity at the end of the day.

@

@jk_rowling

"Elinor agreed to it all, for she did not think he deserved the compliment of rational opposition.” - Sense and Sensibility

@

@jk_rowling

R to @lynda_coote: The last page of a Tale of Two Cities is one of the few I can't read, even on its own, without crying.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @KymOShea1: One for the ages, but particularly the age we're passing through now.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @RosarybeadJones: So beautiful. Middlemarch has got so many lines and scenes that linger in my memory. Eliot was a genius at evoking visual images.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @Ankis1988: I read that aged thirteen and I remember a) gasping and b) the hair on the back of my neck standing up.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @happyrachy: Good old Robert. He could have written that line about times in my life.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @SarahJaneOmega: I've just finished writing a chapter and this makes me very happy indeed. Thank you x

@

@jk_rowling

R to @Jakkiell: And Alcott was so angry at having to marry Jo off, she gave her a husband she knew none of her Laurie-loving fans would like.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @JillBorland: Sooooo many brilliant Wodehouse lines. One of my very favourites is “It is never difficult to distinguish between with a Scotsman with a grievance and a ray of sunshine.”

@

@jk_rowling

R to @Liberalbstard: I used to write lines like that just to relieve my feelings.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @_Partta_: Robin mounts a defence in the book, though I admit Strike's not convinced.

@

@TheRealLindaK

R to @jk_rowling: Josh is a darling and provides endless laughs with his tweets ❤️

@

@FKASerioJosh

R to @jk_rowling: I’m honestly shook to my very core. I’ve been sat at my desk since half eight and I haven’t logged in yet. I cannot believe it