J.K. Rowling

@

@jk_rowling

R to @CJMurrumbeena: Name the attributes, don't give vague categories. What, specifically, is a female emotional attribute? What's a female physical attribute?

@

@CJMurrumbeena

R to @jk_rowling: Ah the Gender Critical Supreme steps in.

I'm honoured.

Attributes can be physical, emotional, commonly associated with women, while also recognising diversity.

Reality is more complex than simple definitions.

@

@Riley_Gaines_

RT by @jk_rowling: So happy for volleyball player and friend, Blake Allen. For feeling uneasy undressing next to a boy in her locker room, she was suspended from school and her dad lost his job. They told her she would only be let back in if she publicly apologized for her feelings of discomfort.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @ImWatson91: Stunning, but I met you without make up and you were beautiful then, too. Fwiw, pictures aren't ever really representative of who we are; they're pictures, not manifestos. Sometimes it's ok just to think 'yeah, I rock a scarlet lip', if you do. And you do xxx

@

@ImWatson91

New profile pic or nah?

I feel like it isn't really representative of who I am. But it would probably stop TRAs from calling me a failed transman.

I don't normally wear makeup but when I do, I feel pretty ✨

@

@ImWatson91

R to @ImWatson91: (Cameron thanks you for lifting my ego do he doesn't have to spend all night assuring me I'm beautiful xx)

@

@ImWatson91

R to @JenniferLahl: You should have seen him when they met. He's been a HUGE Potter fan since he was a kid. His late father used to read Potter to him. We met and he turned into a big bowl of jelly, but Jo was lovely and signed his father's Potter book xx

@

@jk_rowling

R to @ImWatson91: He will meet me again, because there's a party. Will DM you both about the party xxx

@

@ImWatson91

R to @jk_rowling: Oh, yeah, great, thanks Jo. Now he's dancing about the kitchen like he owns the place. He thinks he's been anointed by God. He's talking back to me because I'm saying "calm down, you'll meet her again." Well done.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @ImWatson91: There will be no dickheads at my party. My parties are dickhead-free zones.

@

@ImWatson91

R to @jk_rowling: You and I will drink him and the rest of the dickheads under the table, no doubt xxx

@

@jk_rowling

R to @RadfemBlack: I'm such a crap cult leader. I'm not even convinced you're all sending me 10% of your earnings. Last month's cheque barely covered dog food.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @SinclairJM1987: Well, don't blame me if you go to hell, Sheridan. I tried to show you a better way.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @colwight: I can't help feeling a proper cult leader would be getting a lot more contrition, Colin. Hard not to suspect the radical feminists I sent round to rough you up skipped the punishment beating and went to the pub. Again.

@

@colwight

R to @jk_rowling: Honest, I’m a bit behind this month. The cheque is in the post. Please don’t send the radical feminists around again, I can’t handle another re-education session on the patriarchy. Tell the dogs I’m sorry.

@

@RadfemBlack

Lmfao “cult leader”, JKR never told me to unfollow and block anyone with “dangerous ideas”.

@

@jk_rowling

R to @L__G__B: Which reminds me, someone needs to organise a laundry rota. Some of the togas are getting really grubby and I will not countenance sweatpants. This isn't a bloody spin class.