J.K. Rowling

@

@kseniinlife

R to @sueveneer: Lots of love and appreciation from Ukraine 🇺🇦Your books @jk_rowling help me deal with the war 🙏

@

@sueveneer

I don’t care how rich and famous you are, all this hate must take a toll. Send your love and appreciation to @jk_rowling

@

@NasimiShabnam

RT by @jk_rowling: 623 days since the Taliban banned girls from school. When the world decided to stay silent on millions of girls being banned from receiving an education in Afghanistan, things like this happen...

"sixty Afghan girls hospitalised after school poisoning"

@

@JamesEsses

RT by @jk_rowling: Breaking:

The NHS have banned puberty blockers for children outside of clinical research.

This day will go down in history as the day that safeguarding of children came back into existence.

@

@TwisterFilm

Whoops.
Not sure the otherwise welcome criticism of “woke culture” by the @Telegraph is quite as researched as it should be. There’s really a student named after a series of novels by @jk_rowling?

@

@jk_rowling

R to @TwisterFilm: I have a feeling she chose her pseudonym very carefully and I honour her for it.

@

@TwisterFilm

R to @jk_rowling: We’ll all be laughing on the other side of our faces if a perfectly nice
student at Queen Mary University called …Cormorant Strike ….now complains we’re making fun of him ….I mean her. I think.

@

@WomenReadWomen

RT by @jk_rowling: This was how @BrightonArgus reported the arrest of a violent man with a criminal record who threatened women's rights campaigner Kellie Jay-Keen.

Notice how @ThePosieParker is framed as "anti-trans" and the man who said he would "rip her eyes out" is called a woman.

Even when women are threatened with violence by men, this misogynist movement requires the criminal to be portrayed as the victim - assigning women's humanity to the violent men while demonizing women who stand up for themselves.

@

@jk_rowling

I hadn’t realised it was three years until I saw this tweet! Here’s hoping a few more people will give it an anniversary read. 😘

@

@mariaspeaksout

Three years ago this essay made me feel seen. Made me feel not crazy. Helped me cement my beliefs. Assured me I am not a hateful person for caring about women and our youth. Thank you @jk_rowling