mjbyrnex - Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.
May 21, 2024
south london
Like my comment stated earlier.... if you feel you need to vent about somebody then do it. Done. However on both forums the same users have continued for a very unhealthy amount of time... Getting personal too. Stalking her posts & lives 😳. I mean wtf.
I've had my say on you loosers now so I'm off. 👋🏻.
*losers

Pea brain club friends

Reactions: fluff

jax10

May 21, 2024
norfolk
Why don't you all get a life. You saddos live on here gossiping. You absolute doughnuts

🤣🫶 They're not wired right honestly. I see stuff on social media I don't like or agree with and I don't go running to here, tattle or anywhere else 🤦‍♀️ because I have a life. I scroll and move on 😂.
Isn’t that what you’ve done tonight?? 🤣🤣

fluff

May 22, 2024
UK
If you have SUCH a problem with her content why don't you just scroll on by? It's easy to do and costs you nothing. You're all just sat around casting aspersions, some of which are actually considered criminal, and think there'll be no repercussions. Mel needs to get offline? Have a look in the mirror. You've sat in her live for however long it was on just so you could come here and talk more trash. Are you for real? I don't understand how you can fail to see that you're the problem. There was need to start this thread. There's no need for any of you to make the comments that you do. Go outside and touch grass. I hope you all stand in wet patches in clean socks, every day for the rest of your lives.
bore off you flannel 🥱

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
All jokes aside boasting about how much money she makes in her live tonight just goes to show exactly what everyone has been trying to say on tattle. She’s in this for the fame and the money not to help anyone. If I had a platform as big as her I would be directing the people who clearly follow her to get real professional help as she should be doing and I mean that in the kindest way. In my opinion she doesn’t want to listen to anyone else’s trauma. Just her own.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
If you have SUCH a problem with her content why don't you just scroll on by? It's easy to do and costs you nothing. You're all just sat around casting aspersions, some of which are actually considered criminal, and think there'll be no repercussions. Mel needs to get offline? Have a look in the mirror. You've sat in her live for however long it was on just so you could come here and talk more trash. Are you for real? I don't understand how you can fail to see that you're the problem. There was need to start this thread. There's no need for any of you to make the comments that you do. Go outside and touch grass. I hope you all stand in wet patches in clean socks, every day for the rest of your lives.
there was no need for her to start trauma dumping about her family to the internet but she still did it. Please look up the meaning of this website before you come over all guns blazing making yourself look very silly

Reactions: berrymochi

berrymochi

Apr 23, 2024
UK
You know, tiktok has this AMAZING feature!? it's called a BLOCK button! What you do is go to the persons page, click the arrow and then clock "Block"!! That way, your prudish and medieval thoughts and feelings can be spared the absolute TRAUMA of it all😌! JFC anyone would think she ACTUALLY sat on his face! You know, his son probably just logged off when he heard that and let's not forget he's 18 and probably had his own girlfriend sat on his face at some point that night!
this is just pathetic but you still created an account and commented, yaawwnnn xx

May 21, 2024
south london
You know, tiktok has this AMAZING feature!? it's called a BLOCK button! What you do is go to the persons page, click the arrow and then clock "Block"!! That way, your prudish and medieval thoughts and feelings can be spared the absolute TRAUMA of it all😌! JFC anyone would think she ACTUALLY sat on his face! You know, his son probably just logged off when he heard that and let's not forget he's 18 and probably had his own girlfriend sat on his face at some point that night!
It’s a bit weird you think about teens sitting on each others faces..

MasterPlan

Apr 17, 2024
united kingdom
What on earth, why are you imaging teens sitting on eachother faces 🤢 you absolute no-nce!!!

Reactions: Caitlin90xx

pringlehead

May 21, 2024
uk
I feel that Mel doesn’t realise just how easy it was to find the names of her family members. I do not know her, but I can clearly and easily find her family on Facebook.

Eldest brother, Tom. Middle brother, Ben. Bio Dad Graeme, Step Dad Wayne, Mother Louise, Mother to two of the step kids Carla.

I don’t know her. Her family. Anybody related to her in anyway. It is all just on Facebook 🤷🏼‍♀️

Status
Not open for further replies.