mjbyrnex - Mel

Status
Not open for further replies.

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
You know, tiktok has this AMAZING feature!? it's called a BLOCK button! What you do is go to the persons page, click the arrow and then clock "Block"!! That way, your prudish and medieval thoughts and feelings can be spared the absolute TRAUMA of it allšŸ˜Œ! JFC anyone would think she ACTUALLY sat on his face! You know, his son probably just logged off when he heard that and let's not forget he's 18 and probably had his own girlfriend sat on his face at some point that night!
It does but if you are going to try and profit off of not only your own trauma but other vulnerable people to make a quick buck on TT and we can all clearly see thatā€™s exactly what she is doing be sure other survivors and anyone with half a brain for that matter will have something to say about it and rightly so. I donā€™t disbelieve her, do I believe that her family dynamic is just as messed up as she says they are. Yes. But the reason we are all here, (well mostly) all here for the same reason is because we all had exactly the same eerie feeling about Mel.
So here we are.
I would never (NEVER) try to silence anyone to speak their truth and would happily help anyone get the justice they deserve but Iā€™m sorry there is just something very distasteful when there is clearly a price tag attached to it all. I stand by what I said, the more drama surrounding Mel, the more excitement she feels and thatā€™s an extremely dangerous place to be.

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
I feel that Mel doesnā€™t realise just how easy it was to find the names of her family members. I do not know her, but I can clearly and easily find her family on Facebook.

Eldest brother, Tom. Middle brother, Ben. Bio Dad Graeme, Step Dad Wayne, Mother Louise, Mother to two of the step kids Carla.

I donā€™t know her. Her family. Anybody related to her in anyway. It is all just on Facebook šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
To be honest with you, Iā€™m not interested in looking up people on Facebook and naming her family members I find all of that a little below the belt if you ask me. If they have something to say Iā€™m sure they would have had their say by now. I rather steer clear from alleged sex offenders thank you.

pringlehead

May 21, 2024
uk
To be honest with you, Iā€™m not interested in looking up people on Facebook and naming her family members I find all of that a little below the belt if you ask me. If they have something to say Iā€™m sure they would have had their say by now. I rather steer clear from alleged sex offenders thank you.
The point is, that sheā€™s giving all of this information online. She told us that her patents are deaf. She said that her dad works for RM. She has mentioned names in lives when sheā€™s had too much to drink. My point is trying to show her that it is VERY easy to work with little bits of information and figure out who is who. My interest in finding them was driven by showing her how easy it is, hence why I havenā€™t shared surnames, but said enough that she will know that I easily found them.

Reactions: Caitlin90xx

Deleted member 3934

May 23, 2024
UK
I feel that Mel doesnā€™t realise just how easy it was to find the names of her family members. I do not know her, but I can clearly and easily find her family on Facebook.

Eldest brother, Tom. Middle brother, Ben. Bio Dad Graeme, Step Dad Wayne, Mother Louise, Mother to two of the step kids Carla.

I donā€™t know her. Her family. Anybody related to her in anyway. It is all just on Facebook šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø
I think the fact you have taken the time to search for her family members says a lot about you as a person. Maybe you have too much time on your hands but to come onto a public platform and names everyone of these people is so wrong.

Mel has a right to talk about her trauma and the issues she has faced. She has never once named any of the people involved so what make you feel you have the right to do this?

Whether the information is easy to be found or not why are you concerned enough to seek out sexual abusers or any of these people named on social media?

Iā€™m also confused as to why Mel is should have shared information on her own Facebook account before she started TikTok?

Do you not post on your own social media?

Strange behaviour.

MasterPlan

Apr 17, 2024
united kingdom
I think the fact you have taken the time to search for her family members says a lot about you as a person. Maybe you have too much time on your hands but to come onto a public platform and names everyone of these people is so wrong.

Mel has a right to talk about her trauma and the issues she has faced. She has never once named any of the people involved so what make you feel you have the right to do this?

Whether the information is easy to be found or not why are you concerned enough to seek out sexual abusers or any of these people named on social media?

Iā€™m also confused as to why Mel is should have shared information on her own Facebook account before she started TikTok?

Do you not post on your own social media?

Strange behaviour.
Talking about someone having to much time on their hands yet youā€™ve gone to the effort to set up an account on here just to comment this šŸ’€

ldybrd

May 23, 2024
surrey
The issue I have is that Mel has named her middle brother, (she immediately said a ā€œwhoops I shouldnā€™t have said thatā€), her maiden name, where she grew up (all in separate lives) and posted a picture of her mother (an unflattering one). Yet sheā€™s blaming people off tattle. She consistently says that she is doing this to raise awareness. However, we all know she is profiting off this. She reported how much money she is making in a live. More power to her ! But she should be transparent that this is also a way for her to make money. In a live once people were sending her gifts and she said donā€™t send me gifts guys I donā€™t want people spending their money. Then someone commented, you can turn off the gift option. She then replied ā€œoh I must change the settings once I get off liveā€ - she never did.

Also raising awareness includes signposting people to support services, ā€˜things to look off for in a narcissistic parentā€™, ā€˜step by step how I cut off contactā€™, which hasnā€™t been done. She has merely told her own story and acted out scenarios for views/engagement etc.

She absolutely has the right to tell her story donā€™t get me wrong. I just feel very icky about her prolonging it for profit whilst packaging that up as ā€˜raising awarenessā€™.

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
The issue I have is that Mel has named her middle brother, (she immediately said a ā€œwhoops I shouldnā€™t have said thatā€), her maiden name, where she grew up (all in separate lives) and posted a picture of her mother (an unflattering one). Yet sheā€™s blaming people off tattle. She consistently says that she is doing this to raise awareness. However, we all know she is profiting off this. She reported how much money she is making in a live. More power to her ! But she should be transparent that this is also a way for her to make money. In a live once people were sending her gifts and she said donā€™t send me gifts guys I donā€™t want people spending their money. Then someone commented, you can turn off the gift option. She then replied ā€œoh I must change the settings once I get off liveā€ - she never did.

Also raising awareness includes signposting people to support services, ā€˜things to look off for in a narcissistic parentā€™, ā€˜step by step how I cut off contactā€™, which hasnā€™t been done. She has merely told her own story and acted out scenarios for views/engagement etc.

She absolutely has the right to tell her story donā€™t get me wrong. I just feel very icky about her prolonging it for profit whilst packaging that up as ā€˜raising awarenessā€™.
Very well put. At the end of the day why shouldnā€™t we be made aware of yet another alleged sex offender living amongst us. Iā€™m glad she spoke out, but where does it go from here. He should be locked up. Why isnā€™t he? Why isnā€™t the historic SA being investigated? People surely are entitled to have these questions. This is what I myself would be putting all of my efforts into because no one is safe from this alleged predator. It seems nothing has been done other than a few TikTokā€™s over sharing stuff for money. Make it make sense. We arenā€™t protecting them (well Iā€™m most certainly not) but be clear what it is you are trying to achieve here.
Help others in directing them to the right support. Life after trauma. Nobody wants to sit there in their own trauma. I most certainly canā€™t and anyone who has suffered childhood sexual abuse like myself wouldnā€™t either. I know this for the fact from doing the work you are supposed to do to get through this s. We all have a duty of care here, we are all human. I donā€™t believe in hiding behind keyboards, Iā€™ve said this to mel on TT when I chose to unfollow her because I could see that what she was doing and Iā€™m not ok with that.
Speak your truth. YES. But can any of her followers truly say she has helped them in anyway other than abit of drama to forget about their own demons. I think not and I stand by that fact.

Reactions: ldybrd

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
The problem with this website and tattle is its full of people who have nothing better to do than to bully people who are talking about themselves. If you don't like it block it. People talk about how mental health is so important and websites like this exist . This isn't normal behaviour going online and stalking somebody's family Because you don't like Them . And then putting the name of her family members online. It's obsessive and pathetic And before you come at me for coming on this website I'm only doing it because somebody needs to call out all the bullshit imagine coming online and bullying people you don't know. You should all be ashamed of yourselves . Just because she's put herself online It does not mean she deserves to be harassed

Just imagine a family member of yours was getting bullied online you would be quick enough to have something to say then.

None of you would say it to her face

And to the people talking about her husband You can tell that he loves her and supports her so and is fully onboard with her

If one Person has walked away from a toxic situation because of her she's helped

As for this toxic website that is probably making people's mental health a lot worse
I couldn't believe that on the live last night, when the husband's 18 year old son was watching, she boasted about sitting on her husband's face during sex šŸ˜± That's really sick and twisted!

• Haha
Reactions: berrymochi
May 23, 2024
London
Very well put. At the end of the day why shouldnā€™t we be made aware of yet another alleged sex offender living amongst us. Iā€™m glad she spoke out, but where does it go from here. He should be locked up. Why isnā€™t he? Why isnā€™t the historic SA being investigated? People surely are entitled to have these questions. This is what I myself would be putting all of my efforts into because no one is safe from this alleged predator. It seems nothing has been done other than a few TikTokā€™s over sharing stuff for money. Make it make sense. We arenā€™t protecting them (well Iā€™m most certainly not) but be clear what it is you are trying to achieve here.
Help others in directing them to the right support. Life after trauma. Nobody wants to sit there in their own trauma. I most certainly canā€™t and anyone who has suffered childhood sexual abuse like myself wouldnā€™t either. I know this for the fact from doing the work you are supposed to do to get through this s. We all have a duty of care here, we are all human. I donā€™t believe in hiding behind keyboards, Iā€™ve said this to mel on TT when I chose to unfollow her because I could see that what she was doing and Iā€™m not ok with that.
Speak your truth. YES. But can any of her followers truly say she has helped them in anyway other than abit of drama to forget about their own demons. I think not and I stand by that fact.
Mels "abuser" was not locked up because by her own admission he did not a her. She is deliberately blurring the lines of what happened to her by using the exact same words as people who have been a. And the person who allegedly did something to her was 13 when they allegedly did something and is therefore in law classed as a child. I imagine it's not easy to prosecute children for lots of reasons, but the main reason is as I say is, because Mel says he did not a her.

May 23, 2024
London
The problem with this website and tattle is its full of people who have nothing better to do than to bully people who are talking about themselves. If you don't like it block it. People talk about how mental health is so important and websites like this exist . This isn't normal behaviour going online and stalking somebody's family Because you don't like Them . And then putting the name of her family members online. It's obsessive and pathetic And before you come at me for coming on this website I'm only doing it because somebody needs to call out all the bullshit imagine coming online and bullying people you don't know. You should all be ashamed of yourselves . Just because she's put herself online It does not mean she deserves to be harassed

Just imagine a family member of yours was getting bullied online you would be quick enough to have something to say then.

None of you would say it to her face

And to the people talking about her husband You can tell that he loves her and supports her so and is fully onboard with her

If one Person has walked away from a toxic situation because of her she's helped

As for this toxic website that is probably making people's mental health a lot worse
So when we see something very wrong in life are we supposed to say nothing and just let it continue? I thought Mel was all about speaking out about wrongdoing? If nobody challenges wrongdoing then it just continues doesn't it?

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
So when we see something very wrong in life are we supposed to say nothing and just let it continue? I thought Mel was all about speaking out about wrongdoing? If nobody challenges wrongdoing then it just continues doesn't it?
It's not challenging. It's fing being a bully this website is full of adults If you have something to say to her directly to her and say it not on a website filled with lies and hate

She hasn't done anything wrong. She's talking about her experiences. It's her fing life If you was to talk about your experience online, you would expect people to believe you and not just think you were lying

May 23, 2024
London
It's not challenging. It's fing being a bully this website is full of adults If you have something to say to her directly to her and say it not on a website filled with lies and hate

She hasn't done anything wrong. She's talking about her experiences. It's her fing life If you was to talk about your experience online, you would expect people to believe you and not just think you were lying
My my sweary pants, you really are nieve aren't you? You say Mel hasn't done anything wrong? Why are the police trying to get her to stop if she isn't doing anything wrong?

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
No I'm just not a fing bully
What is wrong with people that you can't just scroll past something you don't like online The same people have mental health matters on socials

It's not hard to ignore something online that you don't like but making people feel like s because you don't like them isn't normal

tattletales

May 21, 2024
West Midlands
Mels "abuser" was not locked up because by her own admission he did not a her. She is deliberately blurring the lines of what happened to her by using the exact same words as people who have been a. And the person who allegedly did something to her was 13 when they allegedly did something and is therefore in law classed as a child. I imagine it's not easy to prosecute children for lots of reasons, but the main reason is as I say is, because Mel says he did not a her.
SA doesnā€™t just mean the R word just so youā€™re aware right? There are many forms of SA Iā€™m not too familiar with the ins and outs of Melā€™s situation to be honest itā€™s none of my business my only issue with all of this is when you try to profit from it. Iā€™m not by any means and would never bully anyone it isnā€™t in my nature as from one survivor to another and before anyone says you wouldnā€™t say it to her face. I would. I have.
I advocate for many women from all backgrounds seeking justice from there perpetrators, I had my own sent to prison for a very long time. I think sheā€™s got way over her head with all of this and I genuinely hope she is ok, I do. But secondly for her to understand the severity and the position she is now in to help others TRULY and not just to lay in her own pockets as such. This is by far what the majority of us have an issue with, the rest of the weirdos on here Iā€™m sorry but there really isnā€™t helping some people.

May 23, 2024
London
What is wrong with people that you can't just scroll past something you don't like online The same people have mental health matters on socials

It's not hard to ignore something online that you don't like but making people feel like s because you don't like them isn't normal
I don't ignore wrongdoing, I call it out, why won't you answer if Mel is doing nothing wrong why are the police repeatedly asking her to stop?

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
If Mel isn't doing anything wrong why are the police trying to get her to stop?
How hard is it to understand that she's talking about people who are narcissists .Who clearly don't want to be talked about online I'm done arguing with knobheads online for the day .I will continue to defend her because she's done nothing wrong

May 23, 2024
London
How hard is it to understand that she's talking about people who are narcissists .Who clearly don't want to be talked about online I'm done arguing with knobheads online for the day .I will continue to defend her because she's done nothing wrong
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Why are the police asking her to stop if, she's doing nothing wrong?

zignohayda25

May 23, 2024
Wales
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
Why are the police asking her to stop if, she's doing nothing wrong?
The police have had a report saying she's talking about people online the police have then got to follow that up but we all know she hasn't actually done anything wrong

I'm not going to continue to argue with you online because you are clearly a sandwich short of a picnic

Status
Not open for further replies.