Sasha fontain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 20, 2024
UK
Do you need a little lie down Lisa, go sniff some Lavender and chill, you seem awfully triggered . Out of interest - would you be Bi-Polar as that would explain your extreme behaviour 😂😂😂😂😂
Yeah I've got bipolar, adhd, schizophrenia & ?? You should know how dangerous I can be if I don't take my meds. So don't push my buttons darling because I might just have an episode & come looking for you!!!😉
😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂 Lmaoooooo woo hoo I'm CRAZY 🤪 so back off wink wink 😉 😜 😘

• Haha
Reactions: LittleMissFannyFart
Mar 20, 2024
UK
Rudi & wibble did a live something kicked off but no one's saying what
What a pair of clout chasing muppets. Not even worth watching. Wobble is too busy flirting with Rudi or is Paul Collins his name? I can't remember what Sasha said now 🤔
They've brought absolutely NO awareness 😕
They just seem to have hurt feelings because Sasha threw them to the gutter where they both belong.

• Haha
Mar 20, 2024
UK
Anyhow the reason I just had to sign in here is to gloat!! How lovely is karma eh? I never get angry because I know karma NEVER let's me down. And it all makes perfect sense to me now. RSC you are just a vile, vindictive jealous b & YAY look whose got her karma eh. You WISH you had what my hubby Dycati boy & I have. Awe & it was YOUR hubby that was playing around behind your back, yet you accused MY darling hubby of doing it. Tut tut tut. When I had these screenshots sent to me on WhatsApp. I thought ah I'm not interested in Twattle bollocks. UNTIL I read them hahaha 😆 😂
Now I won't post them here, but I will say this to you darling. You should be careful what you say about others, because it's well & truly come back to bite you on your ass!! Your hubby was getting it elsewhere because you couldn't satisfy him eh.
Now I'm sorry about your mum dying. That's sad whether you got along with her or not.
My mum is like my best friend. We do everything together ❤️ so I can't even imagine her not being here. I'm blessed that both of my parents are still alive & that I get to spend lots of quality time with them. In fact I'm cooking them Easter lunch today & my 2 youngest babies are home for 3 mths from Australia. YES they really do live out there.....sorry to burst your bubble of jealousy when you claimed that I am lying!
Anyway. I just wanted to post this here because I know that you watch everything I do! 😘😍💕
Bye bye now RSC & I guess its bye bye to your hubby too 😘 😢 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

• Haha
Feb 28, 2024
ONMYASS
Anyhow the reason I just had to sign in here is to gloat!! How lovely is karma eh? I never get angry because I know karma NEVER let's me down. And it all makes perfect sense to me now. RSC you are just a vile, vindictive jealous b & YAY look whose got her karma eh. You WISH you had what my hubby Dycati boy & I have. Awe & it was YOUR hubby that was playing around behind your back, yet you accused MY darling hubby of doing it. Tut tut tut. When I had these screenshots sent to me on WhatsApp. I thought ah I'm not interested in Twattle bollocks. UNTIL I read them hahaha 😆 😂
Now I won't post them here, but I will say this to you darling. You should be careful what you say about others, because it's well & truly come back to bite you on your ass!! Your hubby was getting it elsewhere because you couldn't satisfy him eh.
Now I'm sorry about your mum dying. That's sad whether you got along with her or not.
My mum is like my best friend. We do everything together ❤️ so I can't even imagine her not being here. I'm blessed that both of my parents are still alive & that I get to spend lots of quality time with them. In fact I'm cooking them Easter lunch today & my 2 youngest babies are home for 3 mths from Australia. YES they really do live out there.....sorry to burst your bubble of jealousy when you claimed that I am lying!
Anyway. I just wanted to post this here because I know that you watch everything I do! 😘😍💕
Bye bye now RSC & I guess its bye bye to your hubby too 😘 😢 😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂
Oh dear. That fing karma again. 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: _C_a_t_L_a_d_y
Mar 20, 2024
UK
Just because you’re fat and ugly doesn’t mean anyones scared of you
Awe how mean 😢 I paid bloody good money to get this fat & I don't care that I look like shrek. I'm very happy in my own skin & I have a man who treats me like a Princess & loves me so your opinions of me go in one ear & out of the other babes. We can't all be lucky & be absolutely stunning like you, can we?😘

• Love

Jojo

Mar 1, 2024
Awe how mean 😢 I paid bloody good money to get this fat & I don't care that I look like shrek. I'm very happy in my own skin & I have a man who treats me like a Princess & loves me so your opinions of me go in one ear & out of the other babes. We can't all be lucky & be absolutely stunning like you, can we?😘

Suppose you can’t, no!
I will say though you definitely got the short straw, you don’t even have a good personality

Oh and are you sure your bloke is into you as you make out. Not what I heard

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Suppose you can’t, no!
I will say though you definitely got the short straw, you don’t even have a good personality

Oh and are you sure your bloke is into you as you make out. Not what I heard
I'd rather be an honest sinner than a false Saint. I honestly couldn't care less what ppl online think of me! Nobody actually knows me. They only lnow what I let them know. I dont put my whole life on show & yes, he really is. The jealous ppl create rumours & the dull ppl believe them 🙄
It's quite hilarious how invested in my life you sad little pissants are. I feel the love darling 💕

• Love

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
What a pair of clout chasing muppets. Not even worth watching. Wobble is too busy flirting with Rudi or is Paul Collins his name? I can't remember what Sasha said now 🤔
They've brought absolutely NO awareness 😕
They just seem to have hurt feelings because Sasha threw them to the gutter where they both belong.
But put out arnt you lisa as you got blocked from the live

Mar 20, 2024
UK
But put out arnt you lisa as you got blocked from the live
I was NEVER blocked! I was only muted!! Get it right now you bullshitting obsessed little tart. Quit drooling over baldy ffs. It was rather cringey to watch. He's married ffs. A bunch of desperate ex wives, spinsters getting some attention off a guy & you're all like rats up a drainpipe to him. Especially you wobbley wrongun. Look at how you have backstabbed Tattle etc. I knew you were a wrongun from the start. Sasha never met you or actually did anything to you, so why are you so hurt by her eh? Why are you trying so desperately to turn everyone against her? You do realise you just look insanely jealous of her right?? And Sasha couldn't care less about any of you saddo freaks. She just carries on winding you all up & giving you no lives having imbeciles something to talk about. Unlike you, my phone is not glued to my hand. I only go on tiktok when I can. Sometimes I don't go on for days, weeks at a time. Because I actually have a life. I actually go outside & smell the fresh air. I go to events etc etc. I suggest you maybe try it darling 😘 its actually quite liberating. Stop obsessing over Sasha Fontain who is a fictional character on bloody tiktok ffs. You will drive yourself insane, although it's quite apparent that you already have! This is why I never gave up anything that was discussed between her & I. I never showed any "receipts" because I'm not out to get even with the woman. She did nothing wrong to me personally. I just didn't like how she treated Nikki. Simple as that. It made me realise that if she could turn on Nikki at a drop of a hat, she could turn on me too. So I walked away quietly. Then she mocked Kerry over having cancer & I was shocked at how low she would go. Then Sam pretending to be my husband on Facebook. I thought it was a twattler at first until I was later told to ask Sam about it. Nothing surprised me with Sam. She made loads of accounts up to msg twattlers & threaten them. We did laugh about it because I did it too although I was speaking to the same 2 women for a while & they were both rather nice tbh.
Sam playing a copper on the phone etc showed me how vile she was. She lied to me about that for so long & swore it wasnt her so I was lying for her basically & denying that it was her. So I have never trusted her. Little did Sam know. I've had a few emails off a certain person telling me to watch my back with her. Straight from the horses mouth shall we say!! Shown a few snippets of conversations to back it up. So Sam. You were just the enemy I wanted to keep close sweetheart 😘
Anyhow. Back to my life. I'm actually off out to lunch with my 2 daughters now.
Taaaraaaa love ❤️

• Love

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
I was NEVER blocked! I was only muted!! Get it right now you bullshitting obsessed little tart. Quit drooling over baldy ffs. It was rather cringey to watch. He's married ffs. A bunch of desperate ex wives, spinsters getting some attention off a guy & you're all like rats up a drainpipe to him. Especially you wobbley wrongun. Look at how you have backstabbed Tattle etc. I knew you were a wrongun from the start. Sasha never met you or actually did anything to you, so why are you so hurt by her eh? Why are you trying so desperately to turn everyone against her? You do realise you just look insanely jealous of her right?? And Sasha couldn't care less about any of you saddo freaks. She just carries on winding you all up & giving you no lives having imbeciles something to talk about. Unlike you, my phone is not glued to my hand. I only go on tiktok when I can. Sometimes I don't go on for days, weeks at a time. Because I actually have a life. I actually go outside & smell the fresh air. I go to events etc etc. I suggest you maybe try it darling 😘 its actually quite liberating. Stop obsessing over Sasha Fontain who is a fictional character on bloody tiktok ffs. You will drive yourself insane, although it's quite apparent that you already have! This is why I never gave up anything that was discussed between her & I. I never showed any "receipts" because I'm not out to get even with the woman. She did nothing wrong to me personally. I just didn't like how she treated Nikki. Simple as that. It made me realise that if she could turn on Nikki at a drop of a hat, she could turn on me too. So I walked away quietly. Then she mocked Kerry over having cancer & I was shocked at how low she would go. Then Sam pretending to be my husband on Facebook. I thought it was a twattler at first until I was later told to ask Sam about it. Nothing surprised me with Sam. She made loads of accounts up to msg twattlers & threaten them. We did laugh about it because I did it too although I was speaking to the same 2 women for a while & they were both rather nice tbh.
Sam playing a copper on the phone etc showed me how vile she was. She lied to me about that for so long & swore it wasnt her so I was lying for her basically & denying that it was her. So I have never trusted her. Little did Sam know. I've had a few emails off a certain person telling me to watch my back with her. Straight from the horses mouth shall we say!! Shown a few snippets of conversations to back it up. So Sam. You were just the enemy I wanted to keep close sweetheart 😘
Anyhow. Back to my life. I'm actually off out to lunch with my 2 daughters now.
Taaaraaaa love ❤️
Iv never interacted with Sasha or on any lives with rudi. If my memory serves me right you was so far up Sasha’s backside you could lick her colon. Why was in the live and in box trying to tell your side of story with Sasha if not interested. Admit it she manipulated you aswell and you fell for it big time agreeing to do her dirty work for her claiming to be all sorts. Claiming your family were all in police force. I can’t comment on face book to your husband as all I have is your word for it and if I’m honest would trust a chocolate tea pot more than your version of events

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Nobody manipulated me. I didn't do ANY dirty work for her or anyone else. My older half brother IS in the CID but I NEVER once brought him up whilst I was friendly with Sasha. So you had better pull up some receipts about that!
I have no beef with Sasha. I was NOT in Rudis live telling my side of the story. He kept inviting me up. I didn't want to go up, but he insisted. He was asking me questions & I answered truthfully. Look it's OLD news. It's been over 2 yrs. I do not live in the past. I live for the here & now. I don't obsess over ppl online. I actually have a really happy life offline. I wish everyone would just move on & leave the woman alone. You are all insanely jealous of her ffs. It's obvious 😒 You hate her yet you watch everything she does. I mean wtf??

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
Nobody manipulated me. I didn't do ANY dirty work for her or anyone else. My older half brother IS in the CID but I NEVER once brought him up whilst I was friendly with Sasha. So you had better pull up some receipts about that!
I have no beef with Sasha. I was NOT in Rudis live telling my side of the story. He kept inviting me up. I didn't want to go up, but he insisted. He was asking me questions & I answered truthfully. Look it's OLD news. It's been over 2 yrs. I do not live in the past. I live for the here & now. I don't obsess over ppl online. I actually have a really happy life offline. I wish everyone would just move on & leave the woman alone. You are all insanely jealous of her ffs. It's obvious 😒 You hate her yet you watch everything she does. I mean wtf??
I don’t hate her at all she’s good at what she’s does. It’s people like you who enabled the behaviour and act all Johnny big bollocks I have problem with. Own what you did and said and admit she played you like a fiddle.

zoe101

Mar 16, 2024
birmingham
I don’t hate her at all she’s good at what she’s does. It’s people like you who enabled the behaviour and act all Johnny big bollocks I have problem with. Own what you did and said and admit she played you like a fiddle.
Sam and Laura and all others have stood up and took accountability all you say is you walked away. Yes you did and fair play to you but own your part in all the threats you made and stuff you said before you did walk away. You assume I have no life and I’m jealous of Sasha and even you. Get a grip will you what have you got to be jealous of let alone what does Sasha have to be jealous of…sweet F A the pair of you. Your a wannabe so surely something is missing in your life to want validation of the internet as to what a god person you are

Mar 20, 2024
UK
Sam and Laura and all others have stood up and took accountability all you say is you walked away. Yes you did and fair play to you but own your part in all the threats you made and stuff you said before you did walk away. You assume I have no life and I’m jealous of Sasha and even you. Get a grip will you what have you got to be jealous of let alone what does Sasha have to be jealous of…sweet F A the pair of you. Your a wannabe so surely something is missing in your life to want validation of the internet as to what a god person you are
NOBODY played me like a fiddle!! Where did I say you were jealous of me?? But now you come to mention it 😏
I don't need validation from anyone or anything, anywhere! I know what & who I am & that has nothing to do with anyone online. I will NEVER apologise to Twattlers. Hell will freeze over first! I said what what I said & meant it at the time! They came for me but unlike Sam & Laura, I stood alone & didn't do as I was told. Sasha told me to block all Twattlers & ignore them, but I'm no crybaby wimp. I stood my ground & still to this day I WILL stand my ground. I'm a solo person online. I'm my own boss, I'm nobodies pushover or doormat & no one will ever control me! I'm a leader not a follower. IF I was everything you think/say I am, I would have looked into Welsh Di benefits as asked too, I would have gone to Lisa Fletchers as asked too. I would have helped Sasha with her PIP claim as asked too. I would have done everything she asked me too, but NO, I didn't & wouldn't. In fact it was her obeying to me! I told her to make Sam a mod & she did it. She didn't even like her or trust her. But she has no friends or family offline which is a shame. Must be a lonely life! So she takes up with anyone online. She becomes besties with them immediately. That's so sad. Trust needs to be earned, yet she seems to trust everyone with her secrets. I feel sorry for her & this is why I'm not obsessed with her. I just leave her alone.
Now I'm bored 😴 of this so it really is my last comment. You will NEVER get an apology out of me for the Twattlers. They would never apologise to me for posting my kids & husband. For ringing my old job etc. So 🖕🖕 to them all. Oh & I pmsl at RSC & her philandering husband. Karma at it's best eh. All she accused MY darling husband of, came back to bite her on the ass. How ironic 😒
BTW as you know, seeing that you posted it. I DID apologise to Di, but I've since been told what kind of person she is. Not a nice person at all! That's why she hangs with the likes of you lot!!!!

Last edited:
  • Love
Status
Not open for further replies.