Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Omg - just ploughed through her painfully boring IG stories ... I can't believe the tight witch has kept the truffle fries they had from their takeaway on Saturday...and Sedat is eating them for lunch today ! ... saying " we don't waste anything " . It's fing chips you tight arse cow ... who saves a few bloody chips ?! 🤨

Twoll 😝

Mar 9, 2024
So she decides to mess with the bloody salami & chomp away on purpose to prove a point. Begda you need to grow up. Just eat normal if You don’t want negativity,instead you eat like a sex starved pig. Your disgusting.
She has a tongue issue she needs to check out. She just can’t take the advice and thinks we’re jealous. Nobody sticks their tongue out before taking a bite or sipping on a drink or when they’re concentrating and making food.

Mar 7, 2024
Omg - just ploughed through her painfully boring IG stories ... I can't believe the tight witch has kept the truffle fries they had from their takeaway on Saturday...and Sedat is eating them for lunch today ! ... saying " we don't waste anything " . It's fing chips you tight arse cow ... who saves a few bloody chips ?! 🤨
No she never 😂😂😂 i struggle to watch anything of hers now, it’s too hard!!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
She has a tongue issue she needs to check out. She just can’t take the advice and thinks we’re jealous. Nobody sticks their tongue out before taking a bite or sipping on a drink or when they’re concentrating and making food.
Her tongue give me the creeps! Its always white like she's constantly sucking on a Rennie! :oops: :oops: :oops:

• Haha
Reactions: Chicken wings

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
💀 Nah those chips are going to be rank today, don’t care how much she pops them in the air fwyer

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
Would like to say
Good afternoon Begda Beavo 👋👋

We’ll see you found us 😂😂 you missed us all so much as you don’t have content without us all pulling you up, like with Ella not been able to hear what you was saying about lovely people (trolls) as you call us. 😂😂
See you read out comments about decorating first and then lay the flooring 😂😂 absolutely love your come back
Anyway tat tat for now much love ❤️ keep up the good work 😂😂😂
and don’t get to tried from sitting on your big ass 😂😂

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
I swear she hoards every morsel of food just so she doesn’t have to cook as much. Sedat wants lunch? Throw some leftover fries from the weekend and Ewa’s crusts from her “pat” lunch at him. This is why she always makes/orders a ton of food - to have leftovers.
Those fries was from Saturday they will be gross 🤮 and how many times did the takeaway cook them before hand absolutely bell end Begda is 😂😂

gogo

Mar 2, 2024
Screenshot_20240311_145539_Samsung Internet.jpg

Mar 2, 2024
Cannot watch all her videos as I do not want to contribute towards her wages & will want to smash my screen in. I come on here to watch instead . What is she wittering on about this morning about her haters? Anyone with an opinion is a hater! fing loonatic!
Only when a video is watched within your FYP feed is when TikTok logs it as a qualified view and the creator gets paid. If you go to a creator’s actual page and watch videos from there, then they do not receive any compensation for those views.

Status
Not open for further replies.