Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Screenshot_20240311_145539_Samsung Internet.jpg
Spitting image!! šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚ šŸ˜‚

Mar 2, 2024
Only when a video is watched within your FYP feed is when TikTok logs it as a qualified view and the creator gets paid. If you go to a creatorā€™s actual page and watch videos from there, then they do not receive any compensation for those views.
Someone said if you donā€™t watch a video within the first five minutes they donā€™t get paid

Reactions: Street_Citron

WitabixBegda

Mar 2, 2024
What does she have that we are all jealous of??? Why is it that they think we are jealous of her? Her nursing home? Sitting around with her family and ring lights all eating like theyā€™ve never seen food before?? Whatā€™s there to be jealous of ?? Her ā€œfansā€ are her biggest downfall
IMG_6761.jpeg

LittleJ999

Mar 2, 2024
Those fries was from Saturday they will be gross šŸ¤® and how many times did the takeaway cook them before hand absolutely bell end Begda is šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
"We don't waste food in this house" don't you know!! do our stomachs and do what we actually like or don't like or fancy eating. Give stale 3 day old chips to a man who doesn't like potatoes!!! Unbelievable.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
"We don't waste food in this house" don't you know!! do our stomachs and do what we actually like or don't like or fancy eating. Give stale 3 day old chips to a man who doesn't like potatoes!!! Unbelievable.
So why doesnā€™t she eat it then? If she loves not wasting food and eating stale leftovers or food Ela has dribbled all over then why is she giving it to Sedat?

Mar 2, 2024
I meant seconds sorry šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Yes thatā€™s true, but again only within the FYP feed! So whenever Seagull or Hairyā€™s video pop up on my feed, I quickly scroll past before it gets to 5 seconds, so it doesnā€™t count towards payment for them. Then Iā€™ll just go to their page later and watch the video(s). Then I come here and snark with you all lovelies šŸ„°

Status
Not open for further replies.