Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
I haven’t a clue how to do it, but a few of you have liked having a private discord, in which I think would be a good idea in case anything happens to this least then we are all in one place , just to be used as a private place if any off us gets banned etc.
What do you all think.
If we do this I would only tell the people with Reddit usernames we definitely recognise

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
no none of those. i don’t think she’s been able to find the new subs since the first one was banned. i’m sure it was defiant or deficient or something like that in her username but god knows!!
We should not name the new subs to anyone except people we recognise as well as it looks like the fans infiltrating led to the fast deletion of the other ones… Same for any discord etc. it should be completely limited to recognisable members. It’s annoying as it would be good to have more people who lurked and didn’t like Begda but the fans are lurking too much.

Realistically I don’t see these Sevda subs lasting too long so will not bother joining every time a new one is made as here is a bit more stable for discussing. Good to see more people from Reddit on here as I missed you guys

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
We should not name the new subs to anyone except people we recognise as well as it looks like the fans infiltrating led to the fast deletion of the other ones… Same for any discord etc. it should be completely limited to recognisable members. It’s annoying as it would be good to have more people who lurked and didn’t like Begda but the fans are lurking too much.

Realistically I don’t see these Sevda subs lasting too long so will not bother joining every time a new one is made as here is a bit more stable for discussing. Good to see more people from Reddit on here as I missed you guys
100% agree, we have posted those who have appealed the ban that they will not lift it I have sent another reply
But tbh I think making more subs is a waste of time
I would say Discord is a place for the known members to chat with suspicious of her side trying to get us banned from anywhere, so we can act on it asap and plus a way for us to get together if anything g happens and pan forward jezz sounds like MI5 😂😂😂😂😂
Anyone who does I would email the known members only yesterday was proof with panda

Chicken wings

Mar 1, 2024
100% agree, we have posted those who have appealed the ban that they will not lift it I have sent another reply
But tbh I think making more subs is a waste of time
I would say Discord is a place for the known members to chat with suspicious of her side trying to get us banned from anywhere, so we can act on it asap and plus a way for us to get together if anything g happens and pan forward jezz sounds like MI5 😂😂😂😂😂
Anyone who does I would email the known members only yesterday was proof with panda
Also imo just a thought that one person or maybe 2 contact people instead of everyone doing it, like we have found a few members post it here or if we do discord then another person contacts them saves everyone doing it just a thought 💭

Status
Not open for further replies.