Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Never known smug to be this ugly on someone. It’s the same boring content everyday.. making the kids breakfast, her breakfast, showing her half eaten food.. hardly takes any thinking on her part

Attachments

• IMG_4728.png
    IMG_4728.png
    497.6 KB · Views: 38

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Never known smug to be this ugly on someone. It’s the same boring content everyday.. making the kids breakfast, her breakfast, showing her half eaten food.. hardly takes any thinking on her part
Literally she has the stest content on the app, no value or interesting content whatsoever. There are some creators who I genuinely think make really good content and deserve the money they make and actually treat it like a job. Begda is piss poor at being a content creator. Literally don’t know what she spends all day doing except lying on the sofa, watching TV and occasionally heating up processed food in the air fryer.

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
15 years of putting tablets in a bottle, oh the effort and physical strain it must have taken!
Her job didn’t involve a lot of difficult work to begin with… Looked up the job description and it’s handing medications prescribed and prepared by other people to customers, putting labels on meds, updating stock in the pharmacy and dealing with questions from customers. Acting like she was single-handedly holding up the NHS 🤣 I noticed in her old videos she would record herself with her NHS lanyard 😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Begda is the gift that keeps giving 😂😂
She doesn’t realise how much of a joke she is 🤣 At least being a dispenser gave her some kind of purpose, now she wears teletubby outfits and plastic ill-fitting clothes to sell because her time on social media is running out. It’s honestly funny seeing her flogging s outfits as she needs money

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
Her job didn’t involve a lot of difficult work to begin with… Looked up the job description and it’s handing medications prescribed and prepared by other people to customers, putting labels on meds, updating stock in the pharmacy and dealing with questions from customers. Acting like she was single-handedly holding up the NHS 🤣 I noticed in her old videos she would record herself with her NHS lanyard 😂
Her and that bloody lanyard…!!! thinking she looks all important! 😂😂

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I totally think this as well. If not a physical relationship, then definitely an emotional one. I mean they relate on so many levels like both “working” in social media, both having had weight loss surgery, both being freaks of nature, etc. Things Seagull can’t really relate to with Lisa and/or Ayni.
I think Begda latches onto people really hard. She becomes obsessed with them almost and she ends up copying them too. It’s really weird

Status
Not open for further replies.