Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
Just watched her dad’s video.. sevdas laugh.. what’s the need. She does it in the sister in laws video too. She’s so fake. How people can’t see her fake news is beyond me. Her laugh is not even a laugh. It’s just a loud noise she makes. Calling her husband is so insincere how she says it. The two phones and ring lights at the table and there’s no room. Maybe stop filming use filling your necks and make room. Oh they absolutely irritate me. I couldn’t imagine doing this at tea time, let alone 3/4 times a day. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s so sad!! And they both eat the same, tongues out on full force

Mar 7, 2024
“15 years experience behind her” 🤣 The way she liked this comment 💀 I just know her future colleagues are going to be pissing themselves at her mooing over crumpets videos… Also don’t know how it works with dispensing but with a lot of healthcare jobs you have to keep up revalidation/CPD to be allowed to come back

IMG_6937.jpeg
You could be fired at any moment 💀 cmon now really

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I've just watched last night's burger and 'truffle chips' video. I am disgusted, they're disgusting, the noises are disgusting! :sick: Her sitting there at the start waiting for the Dad to finish his commentary first before she tucked in! The way she eats is just vile! the swallowing sounds, the huge white tongue flicking round her face after every bite :sick: And what's with the shoulder shimmying and the mmmm,ing all the way through it. Why the hell does put her hand in front of her mouth? There is no way this animal is dropping any crumbs is there? And poor Ewa sat there waiting for permission to start eating once they've filmed their riveting content :oops: At least we were spared Ewa and Sedat's sloshing and chomping sounds. The whole lot of them are disgusting! My face is in a grimace the whole time they're eating but I can't pull myself away from the screen 😂 😂 I truly struggle to grasp that this is actually happening lol

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
Just watched her dad’s video.. sevdas laugh.. what’s the need. She does it in the sister in laws video too. She’s so fake. How people can’t see her fake news is beyond me. Her laugh is not even a laugh. It’s just a loud noise she makes. Calling her husband is so insincere how she says it. The two phones and ring lights at the table and there’s no room. Maybe stop filming use filling your necks and make room. Oh they absolutely irritate me. I couldn’t imagine doing this at tea time, let alone 3/4 times a day. 🤦🏻‍♀️
It’s a witches cackle. It’s forced and I suppose she thinks she sounds cute laughing in that way

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I struggle to understand at what point when she's watching her recordings back does she think, that looks good and then post it? :sick: :oops: She went into that burger and chips like a friggin freight train, petrified someone was gona take it off her !! She's disgusting to watch. I'm just pleased her sister isn't a regular eat with me poster, I couldn't imagine watching her eat with that gob, its like elastic! It's off in all different directions when she talks :oops:😂

wildgoldchai

Mar 3, 2024
I struggle to understand at what point when she's watching her recordings back does she think, that looks good and then post it? :sick: :oops: She went into that burger and chips like a friggin freight train, petrified someone was gona take it off her !! She's disgusting to watch. I'm just pleased her sister isn't a regular eat with me poster, I couldn't imagine watching her eat with that gob, its like elastic! It's off in all different directions when she talks :oops:😂
I don’t think she even bothers to do that. Maybe zooms through. She rarely edits her videos and often includes things that don’t look favourable to her. She doesn’t even know how to edit them most likely if she struggles to basic things on the laptop (lol)

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I don’t think she even bothers to do that. Maybe zooms through. She rarely edits her videos and often includes things that don’t look favourable to her. She doesn’t even know how to edit them most likely if she struggles to basic things on the laptop (lol)
You're probably right 😂 😂 😂

Reactions: Side_eye

Side_eye

Mar 4, 2024
Can you imagine how much therapy that child is going to need when she’s older! This whole set up is “the norm” for her.

Status
Not open for further replies.