Status
Not open for further replies.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Saw this video come up and remembered Sevda’s thrush tongue 🤣

IMG_7252.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
😂😂 oh Iceland you really should not of sent that food 😂😂😂 she is moaning about the chicken and tomato pasta only having 3 bits of chicken, “well what do you expect for a £1.00” well Begda you didn’t buy it and I would say some family would of bloody been grateful for that food
YOU UNGRATEFUL b
Wish I could send the video to Iceland don’t know how to ( yep not technically minded) 😂😂😂
Did she mark it as an ad?

Reactions: Chicken wings

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
I don't like wasting food either but she takes it to a new level.

I was cleaning out the bin today Guys and wather than wasting it, I scwaped the bottom with a spoon and put it into a bowl and then I gwated Ewa's left over cwusts fwom this morning's packed lunch and added those. We had some wice left fwom a takeaway we got on New Year Eve in the back of the fwidge so I added that and a dollop of the sauce we got fwom the Turkish takeaway shop last June, some of my toenail clippings and some stale bwead that a cwow has dwopped in my garden. There we go a KEBOB for Sedat! He's vewy hungwy after working all day in the wain, he will enjoy this! Let me give you a closer look. Mmmmmmmm.
I've actually just wead that as though I was sevda!!! :oops: :oops: 😂 😂 🤦‍♀️ 🤦‍♀️

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ela’s new habit of sticking her food in front of the camera is just 😡

IMG_4062.jpeg
It’s her parents’ job to teach her how to behave… Ela’s behaviour reflects the appalling parenting of Sevda and Sedat 😶 This whole sticking her food in front of the camera and talking nonsense all the time should be addressed by her mum but she lets her do it for engagement as she knows there’ll be comments about Ela. It’s all about the money for Begda. She should be protecting her and not using her for her account 🫠 I’ve noticed she’s started using Ela and Sedat a lot more for content since her earnings have gone down… Sedat is an adult and can decide to participate, Ela just wants to please her mum and has grown up watching content creators online and even now talks like them.

Last edited:
Mar 2, 2024
💯 I had to click off after that. I can’t cope with it.

Anyway, she panned over the care home living room. It’s all so bad. Are those shiny polyester drapes coming down or staying?? One panel looks longer than the other or else the rod is not level. Also, those crystal light fixtures and textured ceiling are staying? 🤮🤮🤮

Oh sorry, I forgot to be jealous!!

IMG_4063.jpeg
IMG_4064.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
💯 Inhas to click off after that. I can’t cope with it.

Anyway, she panned over the care home living room. It’s all so bad. Are those shiny polyester drapes coming down or staying?? One panel looks longer than the other or else the rod is not level. Also, those crystal light fixtures and textured ceiling are staying? 🤮🤮🤮

IMG_4063.jpeg
IMG_4064.jpeg
It’s still going to look like a care home with the planned changes and all the stuff that’s staying the same.

Reactions: Chicken wings
Status
Not open for further replies.