Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I think it’s because she thought when she got rid of the original sub 2.5 weeks ago she had got rid of some of the twolls but then this Comment Cafe thread started and another sub exists (private and name only given to people known in the snark community). So she hasn’t really dealt with the twolls and because she’s a control freak it lives in her head rent free. Seagull/Mine the Hippo keeps coming back every time she reports them and that also must be annoying her. She can’t let people talk about her as she can’t stand criticism. I felt even more determined to snark about her when she got the Reddit removed because of the audacity of her to police us talking about her on the internet away from her comment sections.
Oh I would love to be part of the reddit one? I was there originally and once I found it posted nearly every day 😊

Steffie_boo

Mar 2, 2024
Great camera angle there 😂 Looks like Minger also puts “frows” on her sofa like a granny.

Omg I can’t!!! She says “cook your salmon in the air fryer guys, it’s a game changer”. She was forever cooking her grey salmon in parchment paper or something in the oven and it was her followers that kept telling her to try it in the air fryer!

IMG_4095.jpeg
The filters aren’t working on her legs, lol. The state of it.

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Nope. Hardly anything. Just her TikTok posts really. I know it's very odd behaviour for her 😂😂
Probably because she's not getting the likes and comments on her IG ... 8 different IG stories all before 9am of her sitting around in her pj's with her scruffy hair all over the place talking about emptying the dishwasher , feeding Wocco and making coffee is absolutely boring as hell and failed to get the engagement she was hoping for . I also think she's trying to frantically backtrack by posting more on Tiktok after her comment calling it " Toxic Tiktok " !!

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Great camera angle there 😂 Looks like Minger also puts “frows” on her sofa like a granny.

Omg I can’t!!! She says “cook your salmon in the air fryer guys, it’s a game changer”. She was forever cooking her grey salmon in parchment paper or something in the oven and it was her followers that kept telling her to try it in the air fryer!

IMG_4095.jpeg
She might want to stick to sitting at the table or standing at her kitchen worktop in future when posting cos them thighs are looking rather thick and chunky lol. It looks like all that se she shoves down her noisy gullet is catching up with her 😂 😂 😂

Mar 2, 2024
My god.. stirring that concoction for the one millionth time this morning.. it’s not going to make it taste any better 🤣 can tell she hates it but trying to sell the crap on tik tok shop. She hardly drinks it while filwming and I bet the rest gets tipped down the sink when she hadn’t finished filwming

Attachments

• IMG_5005.png
    IMG_5005.png
    428.6 KB · Views: 38

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
My god.. stirring that concoction for the one millionth time this morning.. it’s not going to make it taste any better 🤣 can tell she hates it but trying to sell the crap on tik tok shop. She hardly drinks it while filwming and I bet the rest gets tipped down the sink when she hadn’t finished filwming
You're spot on!! 😂 😂

ViolettaKray

Mar 8, 2024
Someone please tell me the point of today's breakfast eat with me?????? Sitting there with nothing to say except the hot cross buns weally nice and she's weally enjoying it. Madness that this is content.
She is very quiet just lately, as I don't really understand this tiktok' stuff, do they have to post a certain amount a day because I don't understand why she's posting at the moment, she very clearly doesn't want to talk

PecanPieCrust

Mar 7, 2024
Just watched last nights cold pizza and salad video and she's chatting about her friends radio station slot :ROFLMAO: I personally think her friends name is Ann or something simple and not Verity and she just says it is to Sevda so she can take the piss when she says it! VEWITY is such a kind and lovely woman, ffs do off you drab t!! :oops:😂

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She is very quiet just lately, as I don't really understand this tiktok' stuff, do they have to post a certain amount a day because I don't understand why she's posting at the moment, she very clearly doesn't want to talk
She gets paid for videos over 1 minute so she’ll be needing to keep posting to keep her income going… Wonder why she’s so quiet lately, usually she can’t shut up or stop herself from spamming with mundane crap, like when she had to go upstairs to get something she forgot. Guessing her TikTok income is still low and she’s mad about it. Probably told Sedat to pay the mortgage again 🥴

Last edited:

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Probably because she's not getting the likes and comments on her IG ... 8 different IG stories all before 9am of her sitting around in her pj's with her scruffy hair all over the place talking about emptying the dishwasher , feeding Wocco and making coffee is absolutely boring as hell and failed to get the engagement she was hoping for . I also think she's trying to frantically backtrack by posting more on Tiktok after her comment calling it " Toxic Tiktok " !!
Most of it was us hate watching her on Ig… Not even actual fans 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.