Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Her eat-with-me this evening was FOUL! On her VERY FIRST BITE, it all dribbled out!!!! Disgusting! She takes MASSIVE bites and then WHILST CHEWING…often opens her mouth and rams another food item into her mouth!!! Interestingly, watching her sister (‘Mine’) eat last night, ‘Mine’ doesn’t take such massive bites as Sevda and she also, unlike Sevda, does NOT stick her tongue out!! ‘Mine’ also seems to use cutlery better and does not spasm her mouth into weird contortions like Sevda does! Watch Sevda’s eat-with-me tonight guyzzzz….you’ll notice the weird contortions she pulls and you’ll see the first mouthful dribble out of her mouth! Disgusting!!! Plus she uses her fingers to wipe sauce always around her mouth. Why will she NOT USE A PAPER TOWEL MORE!!! And when she does have one, she barely uses it!!! And regarding what she says about people’s faith/religion, she has no regard that she’s just said she takes the nice food/the money/presents from these religious traditions and disregards the sacrifice and seriousness that others also do. It’s not that she HAS to do all or nothing.. but to rub it in and BRAG AND LAUGH that she enjoys all the food & fun of the celebrations and doesn’t do the religious bits at all is offensive to people who DO take their faith/religion seriously! Its like she is totally unaware how dumb and offensive she often is. No wonder she says she doesn’t have any friends.
Well said. There was a comment on there about her tongue today but probably deleted now. Had lots of likes! Not as popular as she thinks. She’s disgusting!

Mar 8, 2024
Is she saying morning worse than usual lately? Or am I just sick of her?
I can’t stand her mouth. I don’t understand why she talks the way she does. She makes herself seem really dim.

Reactions: lily_ and Beagle70

B belly

Mar 2, 2024
My pause game was on point today

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240405_111532_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_147250578286905.jpg
    Screenshot_20240405_111532_com.zhiliaoapp.musically_edit_147250578286905.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 58

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Yep. She did . What a bellend ! She's not blocked me though...which is a first! I've noticed she's trying to up her " cooking " . Burger in a bowl is not a revelation Begda ... its been around for years.. she just seems to be copying everyone else's " recipes " at the moment to try and boost followers. Saddo
Why would you delete a perfectly normal question? She’s off her head. wants her followers to believe she’s perfect. Yet she plays the ”I always get twolled”.
Shes not quick to reply when people say they cannot see any negative posts.Off course they don’t as they are deleted or blocked.! Dimwit.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Sevda and her "happy Friday, the weekend is finally here" - I hate when people do this when they don't work. Specifically re: Sevda, because what difference does it make to her whether it's a weekday or weekend, she literally does nothing affected by specific days of the week at all.
Lazy bint doesn’t work anyway so every day is a weekend for her 🙄

Mar 2, 2024
She’s having PANEL CHOCOLATE for bweakfast today, guyz!! #foodie

The absolute state of the house. Look at those side tables rammed together blocking the doorway.

Looking forward to Kuki visiting. Should hopefully get some good snark out of it 😂 Here’s to another accidental tiktok recording, Sevda screeching at Sedat and butting in to Kuki’s videos (and getting called out for it).

IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4145.jpeg

Mar 27, 2024
UK

The absolute state of the house. Look at those side tables rammed together blocking the doorway.

Looking forward to Kuki visiting. Should hopefully get some good snark out of it 😂 Here’s to another accidental tiktok recording, Sevda screeching at Sedat and butting in to Kuki’s videos (and getting called out for it).

IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4145.jpeg

I rarely watch the Turkish but not Turkish t often but I’ve seen it mentioned she’s having her care home redecorated. Is this the before or after? What the hell are those ankle banging tables?

Reactions: FoxyBingo

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
What is it she’s wearing?Bizarre just like her lounge! Looks like an apron, I just don’t get it. Makes her look huge!

Attachments

• IMG_3052.jpeg
    IMG_3052.jpeg
    132.6 KB · Views: 50
Reactions: Beagle70

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024

IMG_4144.jpeg
IMG_4145.jpeg
That top is not flattering 🥴 Makes her look fat

Reactions: Beagle70
Status
Not open for further replies.