Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
I donā€™t know if itā€™s a freebie - she hasnā€™t been super secretive about it so makes me think maybe it isnā€™t free. She seems to act more coy when theyā€™re gifted trips. Weā€™ll see!
I actually do think the lodge is gifted and sheā€™ll be filming an ad for it once sheā€™s there and will post where they went next week. For safety reasons, she should keep the location secret until after they leave. She has so many haters that if she did reveal where she was going, I wouldnā€™t put it past a deranged person to show up and harass her. Seagull deserves all the negative hate towards her, but it isnā€™t right if it happens while E is with her.

Reactions: Pretty In Pink

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Perfectly said! Take note blocky Beg!

Attachments

• IMG_3064.jpeg
    IMG_3064.jpeg
    166.5 KB · Views: 118
Mar 2, 2024
I actually do think the lodge is gifted and sheā€™ll be filming an ad for it once sheā€™s there and will post where they went next week. For safety reasons, she should keep the location secret until after they leave. She has so many haters that if she did reveal where she was going, I wouldnā€™t put it past a deranged person to show up and harass her. Seagull deserves all the negative hate towards her, but it isnā€™t right if it happens while E is with her.
It will definitely be gifted thereā€™s no way she will pay for a weekend away break sheā€™s as a ducks arse

Reactions: Anon_face_ and gogo
Mar 8, 2024
She is so boring. I canā€™t believe sheā€™s the age she is. The videos about the se sheā€™s taking away to the caravan are mind numbingly boring. Sheā€™s such a cheap skate too. Not just cus this video but just things she does to save money. I canā€™t stand tight arses. Just not nice people. And I donā€™t mean like sheā€™s saving etc I mean sheā€™s tight. Thereā€™s a difference. She wouldnā€™t spend time.

Mar 2, 2024
She is so boring. I canā€™t believe sheā€™s the age she is. The videos about the se sheā€™s taking away to the caravan are mind numbingly boring. Sheā€™s such a cheap skate too. Not just cus this video but just things she does to save money. I canā€™t stand tight arses. Just not nice people. And I donā€™t mean like sheā€™s saving etc I mean sheā€™s tight. Thereā€™s a difference. She wouldnā€™t spend time.
Different if sheā€™s no money but sheā€™s got money I mean saving the crusts for Sedation to eat and giving him left over takeaway chips, who actually does that?

Mar 8, 2024
Different if sheā€™s no money but sheā€™s got money I mean saving the crusts for Sedation to eat and giving him left over takeaway chips, who actually does that?
See the lengths she goes too! Left over chips! Absolutely taking the piss. She has Christmas Turkey in her freezer! No limits to what she wonā€™t freeze. Even the take away Turkish pizza she buys loads to freeze. She has money but she just wonā€™t spend it on certain fings. Only goes out for food when itā€™s gifted. Tight cow

Mar 2, 2024
Not really directed at Sevda but this is why I canā€™t stand these types of ā€œholidaysā€. If I have to pack all this s to go away somewhere, Iā€™d rather just stay home šŸ˜‚

We see another classic Sevda stunt today - after probably deleting and blocking anyone who was commenting about Roccoā€™s nails, she tries to get them clipped at the vets today šŸ™„

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Ok, now itā€™s very CLEARLY obvious that Sevda is a high level narcissist. Coming on video today, whilst making her usual boring breakfast video, she tells people off for pointing out to her what food will not help her serious bowel issue. THEN DO NOT DECLARE HOW SERIOUSLY DAMAGING YOUR BOWEL ISSUES ARE! ā€¦..to the point you tell everyone sometimes you go a whole week full of s before you pass it!!! My sister is a bowel Dr/surgeon and deals with all bowel conditions including bowel cancer. I was telling her about Sevdaā€™s condition and my sister said if sheā€™s not ā€˜goingā€™ regularly as she should and has such a problem as she describes, she will have very serious issues by the time sheā€™s 40 plusā€¦ IF she does not take it very seriously and cut out all cakes, alcohol, rice, cheese, cream, white bread, processed cooked meats and any other ā€˜bulkā€™ foods. Sheā€™s slowly damaging her gut further as each year passes and ramming green drinks and fruit teas down to flush things out wonā€™t work in years to come. Apparently thatā€™s a remedy to get it all out but Sevda is doing the damage that makes the constipation in her gut in the first place. SHE WILL KNOW ALL THIS THOUGH. That throw out attack this morning is literally a child like tantrumā€¦.her also actually even saying - if you keep telling me, Iā€™ll eat more of the bad things! SUCH A CHILD!!!

Either take peopleā€™s concerning/obvious advice or for Christā€™s sake - SHUT THE HELL UP OFTEN ANNOUNCING HOW BAD YOUR BOWELS ARE SEVDA!!! People are not attacking you, they are giving common sense advice! People donā€™t understand how you are ignoring the obvious!!

Oh! And try not pointing your finger at your followers as you begin your attack! You act like you are a teacher or parent scolding a child. YOU are the child. Grow up. You only lose more and more followers or they give up watching you.
She does realise no one cares if she ruins her bowels or gets serious bowel diseases?? Like sheā€™s only spiting herself? šŸ˜‚ Feel free to eat all the junk you want bint šŸ–•

Status
Not open for further replies.