Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
Is she actually for real!!! What does she do to Sedation??? SIL with the candles.. everyone and anyone.. she has zero self awareness the dumb cow
IMG_6441.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Supposedly “doesn’t mind” people disliking her and yet religiously goes through her comment sections deleting and blocking people with neutral comments on TikTok and Instagram, as well as patrolling through other comment sections like her family, Falasious and Mine the Hippo for extra people to block. On top of that she goes through the likes on Instagram of comments she doesn’t like, people viewing her stories who don’t follow her and people following Mine the Hippo. She can’t even take neutral comments about people eating steak in a different way FFS. Her deleting and blocking is a 24 hour job. Massive control freak 🙄

Is she actually for real!!! What does she do to Sedation??? SIL with the candles.. everyone and anyone.. she has zero self awareness the dumb cow
IMG_6441.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Starting the day off strong by bitching about twolls as she makes Ela’s “pat lunch”. Says she got so many negative comments about her eat with me so she’s glad she didn’t post a dinner video 🙄 So basically, she was sulking last night. Claims she filmed herself eating some chocolate thing the hippo made but didn’t post it.
Good, maybe she shouldn’t be posting videos of her eating like a camel then. It’s disgusting and it’s not content

Mar 2, 2024
Supposedly “doesn’t mind” people disliking her and yet religiously goes through her comment sections deleting and blocking people with neutral comments on TikTok and Instagram, as well as patrolling through other comment sections like her family, Falasious and Mine the Hippo for extra people to block. On top of that she goes through the likes on Instagram of comments she doesn’t like, people viewing her stories who don’t follow her and people following Mine the Hippo. She can’t even take neutral comments about people eating steak in a different way FFS. Her deleting and blocking is a 24 hour job. Massive control freak 🙄
So true.. I was blocked because I made a comment on falasious page.. it was a post she made that people were accusing her of copying beg and all I said is that Sevda (didn’t even call her what I would have liked too) also redid her backyard and maybe the poster accusing her of copying watched the videos in the wrong order.. nearly instantly blocked.. so I started another account just for her 😂

mims

Apr 17, 2024
B
It’s so telling hearing her say she wasn’t bothered by twolls when she was in Turkey. All those comments about Ela missing school go right over her head but if you say anything about her chewing, that’s enough to get her in a funk and withhold posting a dinner video. Priorities in check there.
She’s delusional. Doesn’t seem to click in her head that she hardly did any full eat with me videos or her exaggerating moaning while she was in turkey. And just because somebody had a differing opinion or states a basic fact, she decided they’re “twolls” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Don’t even get me started on how she pronounced aioli!!! If you put yourself out there on a public platform expect to have differing opinions or people trying to help you pronounce things when your pronunciation of basic words are so out of the left field. People are only trying to teach you things you clearly don’t know yet you can’t handle it? Get off social media then. She was really struggling with things to talk about while doing Ewas lunch it was painful to watch!

Hope Ewaaaa enjoys her lunch full of processed sugar.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
She insists on doing the “Turkish” pronunciation for Turkish foods, but gets snarky if corrected when pronouncing foods wrongly from other cultures like paella. She even did a snarky clap back about kaybub and how she says it in the right way and all the viewers are wrong.

She’s delusional. Doesn’t seem to click in her head that she hardly did any full eat with me videos or her exaggerating moaning while she was in turkey. And just because somebody had a differing opinion or states a basic fact, she decided they’re “twolls” 🤦🏻‍♀️

Don’t even get me started on how she pronounced aioli!!! If you put yourself out there on a public platform expect to have differing opinions or people trying to help you pronounce things when your pronunciation of basic words are so out of the left field. People are only trying to teach you things you clearly don’t know yet you can’t handle it? Get off social media then. She was really struggling with things to talk about while doing Ewas lunch it was painful to watch!

Hope Ewaaaa enjoys her lunch full of processed sugar.

Reactions: mims

Beagle70

Mar 3, 2024
Unbelievable. She deleted every comment about her swallowing and chewing. GET IT INTO YOUR THICK HEAD BEGDA-THAT IS NOT TROLLING. LOOK IT UP. Deleted every comment except one that she replied to. She is sadly failing at making her page look like the perfect mom. Moans that she loses weight off her face instead of stomach. Go to the gym then Begda, do something about it. If it was gifted she would go the tight cow. She can’t even hide it because she wears ill fitting underwear that dosent fit. So stop with all the sympathy ffs.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
The fact that she has a tummy after all that supposedly natural weight loss from calorie counting and going to the gym 7 days a week shows she’s lying and it was from a gastric op and she didn’t go to any gym… Her tummy is bigger now as she’s put on weight but even when she was skinny it was flabby and that’s because she didn’t actually go to the gym.

Unbelievable. She deleted every comment about her swallowing and chewing. GET IT INTO YOUR THICK HEAD BEGDA-THAT IS NOT TROLLING. LOOK IT UP. Deleted every comment except one that she replied to. She is sadly failing at making her page look like the perfect mom. Moans that she loses weight off her face instead of stomach. Go to the gym then Begda, do something about it. If it was gifted she would go the tight cow. She can’t even hide it because she wears ill fitting underwear that dosent fit. So stop with all the sympathy ffs.

Bowmanswife

Mar 19, 2024
Worcestershire
Forced swallowing because she doesn't chew her food enough, try 32 times - once for each tooth. Facial contortions removing food debris with her horrible white tongue from between her top lip and front teeth. Slurping, let the bloody coffee/tea or whatever cool a little before drinking it and then you would't have to resort to sucking it up with that revolting and unnecessary racket. Why the hell does she think it's okay to film herself doing these socially unacceptable things? No one wants to see it or hear it as it's stomach churningly DISGUSTING.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Can’t she not use whatever mic she’s using? I don’t think normal phone mics pick up that much chewing sounds and she mentioned about having a new mic a while back.

Forced swallowing because she doesn't chew her food enough, try 32 times - once for each tooth. Facial contortions removing food debris with her horrible white tongue from between her top lip and front teeth. Slurping, let the bloody coffee/tea or whatever cool a little before drinking it and then you would't have to resort to sucking it up with that revolting and unnecessary racket. Why the hell does she think it's okay to film herself doing these socially unacceptable things? No one wants to see it or hear it as it's stomach churningly DISGUSTING.

Status
Not open for further replies.