Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 2, 2024
She’ll be seething over these pregnancy comments she’s been getting 😂

IMG_4336.jpeg

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Yeah I agree, don’t think there’s anything genuine about Begda… She cares more about sponsorships and brands than about anything else anyway. Also she seems pretty self-absorbed and like she doesn’t give a damn about anything except herself

She only posted that Rafah tiktok because she was staring to get called out about it on her EWM. Nothing genuine about it.

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
MY GOD YOU ARE A JOKE BEGDA.SPEAKING ABOUT PALATINE ONLY BECAUSE YOU WERE CHALLENGED AS TO WHY YOU HAVENT MENTIONED IT. YOU THINK BY STICKING A VIDEO UP SO YOU CAN GET ON WITH YOUR SAY GETTING PISSED, MAKES YOU KIND AND CONSIDERATE, YOU CAN THINK AGAIN.NARCISSISTS THINK ABOUT THEMSELVES!

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
Think granny begda is going down the route of trying to create recipes and do the cooking / baking thing to make her some money or to get her some work. She’s done with the scoffing her disgusting face, that’s clearly not making her any money anymore because no one wants to see her white humongous tongue out while she puts food in her fat gob and makes mooing noises while she scrunches her eyes closed and orgasms over a halapeeneeo

She’s so desperate now it’s actually really fing embarrassing the way she threw herself on the floor to force that poor dog to lay down on the cool mat, I laughed so much, she looked ridiculous!

As for her repost today about Palestine, maybe she saw my rant yesterday about people suffering in the world and she has no care whatsoever.
Just as long as she’s got food to stuff down her trap, food she chews once and gulps it down whole, she just does not care at all about anyone in the world but herself.
And I bet you that she doesn’t even know just how bad it is in Palestine because she’s too busy on social media blocking the prego comments.

Last edited:

LMack

Mar 2, 2024
Think granny begda is going down the route of trying to create recipes and do the cooking / baking thing to make her some money or to get her some work. She’s done with the scoffing her disgusting face, that’s clearly not making her any money anymore because no one wants to see her white humongous tongue out while she puts food in her fat gob and makes mooing noises while she scrunches her eyes closed and orgasms over a halapeeneeo

She’s so desperate now it’s actually really fing embarrassing the way she threw herself on the floor to force that poor dog to lay down on the cool mat, I laughed so much, she looked ridiculous!

As for her repost today about Palestine, maybe she saw my rant yesterday about people suffering in the world and she has no care whatsoever.
Just as long as she’s got food to stuff down her trap, food she chews once and gulps it down whole, she just does not care at all about anyone in the world but herself.
And I bet you that she doesn’t even know just how bad it is in Palestine because she’s too busy on social media blocking the prego comments.
Omg - the rolling around on the floor to try and get Wocco to lie on the tiniest cooling mat ever .. she is sinking quickly .... bye Sev ... off to the Job Centre you go !

Mar 2, 2024
So she walks the dog in that sweaty dress (doesn’t really look like it’s made out of breathable material) and then goes out in that same dress.. she has terrible hygiene.

She also was worried she might not get a photo of the pizzas before the kids eat it all.. she had the first piece before it even made it to the table… obviously having a get together after all the recent comments again that she has no friends. I don’t know how many times she has said she has the colour purple for her board. We get it stupid

Status
Not open for further replies.