Sevda.Ela @sevda.ela

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
Just watched her dish up the wrap again. Was Bobby saying he wanted more? And she just get dismissing him? Also what is the white crap she put in her rice?! šŸ¤¢šŸ¤¢

Reactions: Anon_face_

sixtiesbabe

Mar 2, 2024
It's so fing annoying!!!
HOI GOYZZ GUD MAWGNNING HOPE EWE AWWWL SLEPT WEWWLL

IM MAKING EWAā€™S PACKED LUNCHā€¦ she wUZNT happy with my cucumber sandwiches and wanted SULT on her chipsā€¦ whatever ewa wants ewa gets becuz i am a s mutha who canā€™t even look after a dogā€¦ my dawwwling wocco how are yewww my dawwwling

my HUSBAND sedation is on the sofa watching tewwyā€¦ he doesnā€™t like chips so im going to make some for him *cue crumpled up fanny face pretending to laugh*

now im going to chomp on my se food with my ewlderly gnashersā€¦. mooooo

this is so good the chips are weally soft and hot they are so good mooo!!!!

i hope yew awwll have somefink nice to eat for dinnah what are yewww goys doing today?? i have such a busy day sting my granny panties and taking princess ewa outside to the prison gardenā€¦ she just wants to sit n watch peppa pig all day! *crimpled fanny face* iā€™m such a good mutha iā€™m so busy all the time i never stop! where is my sainthood!!

Mar 2, 2024
So she's only cleaning the hot tub because there's been 5 different people in it so far? Not cleaning between uses so it's not dirty for the next people?

I need to know if the water was prepped properly before the first use haha

Reactions: gogo and Anon_face_

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
So she's only cleaning the hot tub because there's been 5 different people in it so far? Not cleaning between uses so it's not dirty for the next people?

I need to know if the water was prepped properly before the first use haha
Doubt itā€¦ Only started talking about cleaning now as sheā€™s read it on Tattle and here and realised it makes her look like a dirty weirdo šŸ¤£

Ohbeez

May 8, 2024
England
This morning sheā€™s been covering her mouth and mentioning she has food stuck in her teeth at the top.
Sheā€™s DEFINITELY been snooping here, at least we are educating her on what manners are (more than the doormat ever did).
Shame sheā€™s still scoffing her gob on the internet though.
I chewed my lunch and tried the two bite and swallow thing that beggy does - yeaaaaah it got stuck in my throat. How does she do that with every mouthful.

Her pan AW chocolate looked dry - everything is always dry.

Anon_face_

Mar 1, 2024
Iā€™ve made a sub but do not share the name or link on here. It will be invites based on usernames Iā€™ve seen writing on old subs. I have written a list out so it can be used to easily add people. Adding people now so it may take a while as thereā€™s quite a few.

Last edited:

Sweetpea71

Mar 3, 2024
Nobody posted anything and her name was even mentioned
Sheā€™s obsessed reading about herself! Guess what Begda, not everyone likes you, and no matter how many times you block accounts, new ones will be created. Even celebrities take the rough with the smooth, why are you an exception Saint Begda? Youā€™re not special or perfect! Never will be. You cannot even accept recommendations without labelling it as a twoll comment. Go and stuff your face with s & pull ugly faces mmmmm, embarrassing!

Mar 2, 2024
Did I hear her right? Sheā€™s just sitting down to inhale a plate of beige foods saying sheā€™s eating half the packets now and half later with her dinna?!?! šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·šŸ·

IMG_4371.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.