Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
My cc gals and guys just ignore the lot of these desperately sad fs that think they’re being clever but are actually making themselves look like the deluded clowns that they are 😂 they’ll soon do off where they belong, up vanilla vav’s fat arse! Just read the se they’re spouting 🙈🤣 it’s embarrassing! Don’t know why I’m even writing ‘they’re/they’ll’ because we all know it’s the thieving little t herself and her equally pathetic mad ma and slaaaaag of a nana 🙄😂
I've been busy n came on and it'd all going down what happening lol is she dying for the boaby 🤣🤣 and pretending to b people Iam trying to catch up

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
How’s the holiday going Vav? Did Petr stand you up because he’d rather be at home with his pretty slim girlfriend?

Can you imagine going away and having your Mad Mother and your dirty s of a Nanna trying to ‘out’ us so we don’t think it’s Vav.

Leave Rolly alone and come after me, go on I dare you.

The fat t probably ate him 🤪
Peter is still on a Disney ride n plans to stay on it till home time so he can get peace fae her

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I wouldn’t be taking any notice they are just trying to get to you if they mention your name they are committing a crime and as they have used Steph name then she will be the first person they will be speaking to, hope to see you back with your opinion that everyone is allowed to have xx
do them don't leave she's a dick n they're all on here too so do them

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Steph trying to get famous from 1995
Appearing on the Christmas show with Jimmy Fallon she won most horrid Christmas jumper made by her nana banana n when jimmy asked what she wanted to be she simply said a C.U.N.T some girls dreams do come true
Jimmy Fallon Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
Oh fing hell 😅😂 that is terrifying 🤣 filter slip vag?! P saw the state of it and ran for the hills poor f
Peter has went ..under the sea
Under the sea
That's where he'll be
Hiding from me under the sea
Hating on me

After he got crabs
from the big vav the vag
He fed off back to sea

N now it's just me
At Disney

As he ran oot the door
Now he's saying he's off shore