Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I’m actually waiting for the “sponsored ad” on the ice bath, her looking for admiration and being an inspiration to ice bath your problems away….
Also if her anxiety is playing up sooo bad … why doesn’t she go back on her medication that she said she didn’t need???
She would have been best just buying a swimming pool at this point n sitting it on a roundabout she's in the middle of the road anyway n hiring a polar bear n adopting a couple of penquins just to make sure people know it's cold icy water on they're.. look guys Iam live from the north pole outside santas workshop

Mar 11, 2024
Uk
She would have been best just buying a swimming pool at this point n sitting it on a roundabout she's in the middle of the road anyway n hiring a polar bear n adopting a couple of penquins just to make sure people know it's cold icy water on they're.. look guys Iam live from the north pole outside santas workshop
What in the hell does she think? That men will flock to see her in the swimmer of the day? Get as close to the road as she can? It’s desperate af! Family members need to intervene and tell her to get it back in the garage and stay there! Like Oscar the grouch but we can call her Steph the vanny

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
What in the hell does she think? That men will flock to see her in the swimmer of the day? Get as close to the road as she can? It’s desperate af! Family members need to intervene and tell her to get it back in the garage and stay there! Like Oscar the grouch but we can call her Steph the vanny
Lol u will see her in the pod on the back of the lorry heading to Ireland to to get shag in the cottage aff rorry

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
yeah thanks to the staff at his nursery for all their hard work with using makaton, maybe she should stop eye bleeping her bliddy phone and encourage it more at home. It’s probs because he doesn’t associate it with how she communicates 🤦🏻‍♀️ it’s everyone else who is trying to encourage him, she’s writing him off. How many bliddy ties did she make eye contact with that phone 😭
I know side eyeing the phone while doing row row with my child is something that’s never even crossed my mind! hold on max mummy needs to set up the camera and film first 🙄 what a tube

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
She is the gift that keeps on giving doesn’t post M and that’s 3 videos since yesterday all because likes and comments are down, I know parents with kids that go to m nursery and the staff can’t stand steph neither does any of the mum’s he is effectively still in the same building and will just transition through to p1,max nursery should be getting in touch with social services as she just exploits that boy it’s shocking.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
She is the gift that keeps on giving doesn’t post M and that’s 3 videos since yesterday all because likes and comments are down, I know parents with kids that go to m nursery and the staff can’t stand steph neither does any of the mum’s he is effectively still in the same building and will just transition through to p1,max nursery should be getting in touch with social services as she just exploits that boy it’s shocking.
Her likes/comments are still 💩🤣

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
Her likes/comments are still 💩🤣
100% she brings absolutely nothing to Tik tok she doesn’t show awareness for AUTISM or CP her selling videos are crap unless she has woa me video beforehand and claps back at troll evens thought she doesn’t see anything their is few accounts calling her out and folk are saving their posts so they are obviously sending them to her but it doesn’t bother her apparently 🤣

Mar 7, 2024
I forgot she was there yesterday, makes sense eh? But nothing she does is original, it all comes from other people!
It’s so sad, like he knows to look at the camera. I still sing to my kids all the time, we do our version of car karaoke 🤣 The other day we were talking about social dancing at school before you know it we’re gay gordoning it about the livingroom, not for one second did I think ‘aww hang on to I set a camera up I need to show everyone this’
These are intimate things that we will probs bring up again and have a laugh over
That's what being a mum and bringing up your kids is all about ! Doing silly things

Mar 11, 2024
aberdeen
100% she brings absolutely nothing to Tik tok she doesn’t show awareness for AUTISM or CP her selling videos are crap unless she has woa me video beforehand and claps back at troll evens thought she doesn’t see anything their is few accounts calling her out and folk are saving their posts so they are obviously sending them to her but it doesn’t bother her apparently 🤣
The engagement on her ‘sales’ vids is embarrassingly poor, surely even she can see that the majority of her followers are only there for the circus, well the ones that are genuine followers and not bought & paid for!

Even with the smoothing filter overheating on the recent loose powder one you can see her skin is atrocious!

Surely being so petite at only 5’2 the smaller pool would have been ideal… no Vav, we can practically hear the plastic scraping your arse and thighs as you lower yourself in, it’s not a height problem you have, despite what you’d like everyone to believe 🤣 we have fkn eyes 👀

Mar 7, 2024
She's disgusting flashing her growler to all and sundry 🤢🤢 she needs a bigger tub not because of her height 5'0, 5'1, 5'2 cos she's not sure of her height but because of her massive arse 😱😱

Mar 7, 2024
Nah sorry but they are not the thighs of a size 12, 14, or even 16 😵‍💫 she’s at least a size 18 at this point……but beefy chops will swear blind she bought a size 12 🥴 why do it to yourself? Must be like mental torture lying to herself every single day 😬😂 the side eyes to the camera too 😏 yes u look absolutely STUNNNNNING babe ☠️👌
It's sad when you lie to yourself about your size and think your a few sizes less than you actually are , as you said , why is she doing it to herself ! Embrace your size beefy , life is too short to be miserable

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
The engagement on her ‘sales’ vids is embarrassingly poor, surely even she can see that the majority of her followers are only there for the circus, well the ones that are genuine followers and not bought & paid for!

Even with the smoothing filter overheating on the recent loose powder one you can see her skin is atrocious!

Surely being so petite at only 5’2 the smaller pool would have been ideal… no Vav, we can practically hear the plastic scraping your arse and thighs as you lower yourself in, it’s not a height problem you have, despite what you’d like everyone to believe 🤣 we have fkn eyes 👀
I would love to know how she makes her money it must be purely down to the troll videos she sells hardly anything on her selling post, her lives with BPerfect are dire selling 400/500 boxes on a live is embarrassing with a following of 420,000 followers surely they can see that, I can’t wait until her product comes out and her launch drops like a stink bomb is she thinking she is going to be the next ekin su 😝😝

Mar 7, 2024
I agree , they should get in contact with social services as she's holding that wee boy back . I heard she wasn't liked at the nursey . He could do so much more but she does nothing with him , fingers crossed the nursery picks up on this

Mar 7, 2024
I would love to know how she makes her money it must be purely down to the troll videos she sells hardly anything on her selling post, her lives with BPerfect are dire selling 400/500 boxes on a live is embarrassing with a following of 420,000 followers surely they can see that, I can’t wait until her product comes out and her launch drops like a stink bomb is she thinking she is going to be the next ekin su 😝😝
It's all PIP for her, aren't we Lils and Max , followed on by 2 lots of maintenance , then there's child benefit and her late husbands insurance and pension , so no beefy , you're not doing it on your own , you're living off the government , 2 fathers and a dead husband !

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I agree , they should get in contact with social services as she's holding that wee boy back . I heard she wasn't liked at the nursey . He could do so much more but she does nothing with him , fingers crossed the nursery picks up on this
She is most definitely not well liked in the nursery no parent speaks to her and she does nothing to help with anything that goes on at the nursery/school with the amount of followers she has she could do some good but it’s all about herself

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
It's all PIP for her, aren't we Lils and Max , followed on by 2 lots of maintenance , then there's child benefit and her late husbands insurance and pension , so no beefy , you're not doing it on your own , you're living off the government , 2 fathers and a dead husband !
She must surely get money from BPerfect does she get a commission for her 3 lives she didn’t even sell 1000 products over the 3 lives which were hours and hours, BPerfect making this product advertising a launch event if she has one and hopefully her product bombs as both her and BPerfect are just s shows, Brendan is obviously so far up Steph’s arse he can’t get back down.

Status
Not open for further replies.