Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 11, 2024
Uk
That's not her house, it'petr's name on the title deeds and he kicked her sorry fat arse out when wee Rylan was prancing about in his boxers, that's why she has to move out so quick . Then she tried to fool her Huns she bought where she is staying now , but it's rented
Ah wow, I thought that was just a rumour! She must of had money as she sold the flat she had! That money was meant to have gone into the new house with petr?

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She's full of s! I know evri somtimes isn't the best but she shouldn't publicly be slandering them .

She's full of s! I know evri somtimes isn't the best but she shouldn't publicly be slandering them .
Evri is hectic but this was her fault not checking the address was changed I did it myself when I moved n contacted Amazon but didn't get a refund as it was my fault

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
That's what liars do, they over eggagerate to make the story more believable to them and she doesn't make eye contact another sign of lying , also noticed that Aimless closes her eyes when she's lying
I noticed she was lying today by saying I ordered n she shook her head no lol I said earlier I watch all them body language experts n once u see the signs it makes sense that they will tell u they are lying by certain things they do it what ur saying no eye contact ect ect then u can't u see it

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I think we will get a Spain video black and white of the beach and max, and special quotes about how cruel the world is …
I canna even get a shein order but the trolls come for me….
Anno wish she would just shut the f..ck up about this holiday ..this holiday..flying oot..flying back..yir going to Spain not selling up to travel the world

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Ooh what was it Iam a nosey cow 🤣🤣
Vag doesn’t know how people have got the time to make videos about her rant 🤣🤣🤣🤣 same feckin way you have time to make videos talking pure and utter se

Attachments

• IMG_8941.jpeg
    IMG_8941.jpeg
    146.5 KB · Views: 87

pipedoon

Mar 15, 2024
UK
She cant handle being in the wrong can she 😅asking how do people have the time to comment on her rant yet here she is doing another video trying to justify how she feels angry so she must be right 🥱 complete narcissist and can’t see anyone else’s point and still trying to blame it on shein, it’s the couriers fault for leaving it but not only that check your address is right when you place the order you dozy cow! Evri and shein have done exactly what you have asked. Evri would’ve taken photographic proof and sent it to her email, I hope she doesn’t get a refund and someone has taken off with the order and enjoys it while sunning themselves in their backy this summer 😂

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
She cant handle being in the wrong can she 😅asking how do people have the time to comment on her rant yet here she is doing another video trying to justify how she feels angry so she must be right 🥱 complete narcissist and can’t see anyone else’s point and still trying to blame it on shein, it’s the couriers fault for leaving it but not only that check your address is right when you place the order you dozy cow! Evri and shein have done exactly what you have asked. Evri would’ve taken photographic proof and sent it to her email, I hope she doesn’t get a refund and someone has taken off with the order and enjoys it while sunning themselves in their backy this summer 😂
Ha ha 🤣 it couldn't happen to a nicer person

Status
Not open for further replies.