Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

fashionma

Mar 10, 2024
aberdeen
I need a coffee before my coffee. Two is pretty normal for anyone who gets up early. Her whole identity is a tired mum of an autistic son 😴
She hasn’t even felt tired until you have been to Disney she is gonna hate it max is going to be overwhelmed to the hilt and she will get knocked back from big p

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Coffee no2?! That’s a normal day in my life.. when you’re on your 5/6th then you’re tired. Oh and if you truly had adhd vav, caffeine doesn’t have an affect, but you’d know that wouldn’t you? Oh wait….fake paid for diagnosis didn’t tell you
Exactly! It’s well known that stimulants like coffee, red bull etc have the opposite effect. My brother has a monster and is a sleep within an hour 😂 I get so jealous 😂

A lot of people are up and ready/going to work at 6.30am vav ya thick s. An by that time I usually have had 2-3 drinks - IT IS NORMAL. It’s called having a different routine to others it’s not strange.

Mar 8, 2024
I’m pretty sure they are great with all small children not just autistic , especially early mornings when it tends to be quieter, and isn’t a huge airport with many other people needing their assistance.
Bullying her son first thing in the AM
I’d say they are but it’s all about vav. She needs the attention not max

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Well just seen a couple of wee Caz’s DLP videos it’s mobbed….. so in Vags words the other day, she puts my in his buggy for safety as he’s a runner…. What’s she going to do then? Is that wee lad going to be strapped in the full time? Kids being kids will run as they are excited… but wait it will probs be Petr dealing with that eh Vag?
He’s going to be so overstimulated it’s unreal, she really hasn’t throught this through….
Maybe that’s the intention of bringing Petr, M will be living life with his dad but she takes all the credit…. Look at me I’m such a great ‘single mum’ 😂

Mar 8, 2024
Imagine being woken up early and the big light is on and you’re being filmed? Imagine how annoying that would be having a phone shoved in your face and someone waking you up. He’s non verbal so can’t tell her to stop. It’s disgusting she does this. Every opportunity to have him in a video she does it. It’s showing him but the whole video is about her.

leonoraspink

Mar 12, 2024
edinburgh
So she can wake Max to go to the airport but couldn't wake him to get off the flight from Spain when she requested a wheelchair 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
It has to suit selfish vav. Is it not max birthday today? She’s chosen to post that she’s taking him to Disney rather than a wee post for his birthday alongside it.

Quite fing sad aren’t you vav. It’s all for you and what you want.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Imagine being woken up early and the big light is on and you’re being filmed? Imagine how annoying that would be having a phone shoved in your face and someone waking you up. He’s non verbal so can’t tell her to stop. It’s disgusting she does this. Every opportunity to have him in a video she does it. It’s showing him but the whole video is about her.
Exactly this trip isnt for him, if she thought about it logically, with all the crap that comes out her gob like M being over stimulated in bizzzzy places etc DLP would be last on my list. I’ve been a couple of times in the past and I found it overwhelming, I don’t like crowds but I can voice that, that poor wee lad can’t, he’s going to have to go through the motions. She’s a selfish boot

Status
Not open for further replies.