Stephanie Vavron @stephanievavron

Status
Not open for further replies.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
carl fredricksen disney GIF

Granny grotbags was seen shouting out of the pip mansion windie the day. Apparently some riffraff oh sorry I mean legend spray painted on pip mansion in big bold letters YIR GRANNY SUCKED MA BROTHER AFF
some ex's just can't let the past go eh šŸ¤£

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Anno n what about all that stuff people bought n it went to her mum's work was it all toys n stuff n she made out she started up a nursery or something n all the toys bought went to her mum's work
Oh the group for asn children and a safe place for them. She done an Amazon wish list and some famous person bought it all and never wanted to be named?? The group that lasted a few months maybe? Oh them toys that some are in max roomšŸ«£

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yes everything she does is to benefit her n everything is for pure attention n money. Making herself out to be so compassionate n has such a heart ā¤ļø for parents of sen kids n she is just a self-centered, money grabbing, fame hungry fake cow x but she will have her day, it shall all come crumbling down. I honestly can't understand why people can't see how she is, the way she encourages her crazy huns to go after people tells u exactly who she is x big celebs like Selena Gomez who actually is famous, beautiful and has a multi million pound make up industry all built on her name cause she's so beautiful n makes time for her followers n she's so loving n caring n she has been bullied terribly by mean girls like them fin Jenner's n mean girl Hailey Baldwin who fav copies ha ha everything u watch her hand gestures the lot she wants to be her so so bad lol says it all she's apparently horrid but Selena being the beautiful, humble person she is tells her followers not to go n be mean to be kind no matter how they feel n if they support her then to be kind to others n she is a superstar n that f.ckin fud that thinks she is famous is full of ego n encourages bullying lol she thinks she's famous ..come on get fin real hen get a grip of urself. She will get humbled for sure I will sit back with my popcorn watching it's happening n she knows it
I watched her documentary oh me I was bubbling. I have never really paid much attention to Selena but the doc wow. Then I was listened to more of her music ā¤ļø she is a beautiful girl from the inside out and you can see that.

That video with her and on the rides. Only thing she wants to ride is petršŸ† playing happy families with him. While her daughter is at home and NOT with her dad so maybe mad Pam is seeing all that. Now vav the daughter you said petr ignored, was not nice to her you are on a holiday with that manšŸ‘šŸ» top mum that you are. Wow how you could do that is disgusting. Now I understand co-parenting is difficult I am not stupid of course it is and takes time for you all to be ok with situations etc but by god you would not get me on a holiday with my ex if he treated my child like you said.

did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
I watched her documentary oh me I was bubbling. I have never really paid much attention to Selena but the doc wow. Then I was listened to more of her music ā¤ļø she is a beautiful girl from the inside out and you can see that.

That video with her and on the rides. Only thing she wants to ride is petršŸ† playing happy families with him. While her daughter is at home and NOT with her dad so maybe mad Pam is seeing all that. Now vav the daughter you said petr ignored, was not nice to her you are on a holiday with that manšŸ‘šŸ» top mum that you are. Wow how you could do that is disgusting. Now I understand co-parenting is difficult I am not stupid of course it is and takes time for you all to be ok with situations etc but by god you would not get me on a holiday with my ex if he treated my child like you said.
Yes Selena is so down to earth n has been through a lot with them 2 Jenner's n the rest pretending to be friends with her n making sure she went a planned girls trip for new year so Hailey could be with Justin they are such mean girls n he only married her cause he was needing to be a American citizen n Selena said no so he was running out of time n asked Hailey. Her song ring or something like that is apparently about him calling her 33 times on his wedding day as he didn't want her but she says Ill just let it ring ha ha x but yes I love her n her music is good n she admits she's not the best singer live x she's so funny too x. But as u said about fannychops if that was a man doing that to my daughter I can assure u I would not be off at Disney with him no chance, I would bother with him when I needed to cause the wane but as for anything else nah ur daughter comes first n the way she says he was with her too I mean come on u slated him for the world to see n now ur away with him lol šŸ¤£ making a right dick of urself now aren't u

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Yes Selena is so down to earth n has been through a lot with them 2 Jenner's n the rest pretending to be friends with her n making sure she went a planned girls trip for new year so Hailey could be with Justin they are such mean girls n he only married her cause he was needing to be a American citizen n Selena said no so he was running out of time n asked Hailey. Her song ring or something like that is apparently about him calling her 33 times on his wedding day as he didn't want her but she says Ill just let it ring ha ha x but yes I love her n her music is good n she admits she's not the best singer live x she's so funny too x. But as u said about fannychops if that was a man doing that to my daughter I can assure u I would not be off at Disney with him no chance, I would bother with him when I needed to cause the wane but as for anything else nah ur daughter comes first n the way she says he was with her too I mean come on u slated him for the world to see n now ur away with him lol šŸ¤£ making a right dick of urself now aren't u
Yes it was so good her doc. Love the song loose you to love me I think wow thatā€™s so so good. Well Selena real friends are amazing one gave her a kidney šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ she is so naturally pretty to. That boy has been messed up for so long and Hayley has just copied Selena with what she has done the beauty cooking etc.

Exactly I would never give him my time at all only when it is needed. The less contact the better after what she has said heā€™s done. Just goes to show that itā€™s all lies and how her Huns canā€™t see that is beyond me. She has never ever been like that with L dad maybe because he never ever wanted to be with her and was only some fun I donā€™t know. God he was in an accident a bad one anyway and canā€™t drive she wonā€™t even take L to her dads. Now that sums her up x

Reactions: largeandincharge

Jakethedog

Apr 11, 2024
manchester
I guess itā€™s not going the way she wanted it to go with Petr lol. The romantic getaway didnā€™t happen how it did in her head. If heā€™s met someone else or is interested in someone else he will have the biggest ick with her anyway & itā€™s hard to fake being alright with someone when u know they want you but you arenā€™t interested. Itā€™s actually a horrible feeling for both ppl lol. Iā€™ve been on both sides.

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
Iā€™ve woke this morning, seen her latest video and decided I need the block her. I see her dyslexia has also taken a break as her caption is very coherent.

Sheā€™s exploited Max more than ever these last two holidays to cash in on complete strangers on the internetā€™s fascination with him, with do knows who is saving and storing is content.
That boy canā€™t experience anything without it being documented and put online. His whole childhood is on the internet forever now because she can only adhere to the non consensual requests from those who can communicate. That alone is baffling how she cannot see what sheā€™s doing to her son.
Itā€™s like telling a wheel chair bound person I wonā€™t post you, but first you need to walk 10 steps before I stop. šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø Itā€™s impossible right now for that little boy to be heard, therefore sheā€™s abusing him while openly admitting online she doesnā€™t post others because they tell her she canā€™t.
That being said - she still managed to get a snippet of Petr on the spinning ride because sheā€™s a narc cow.

Posting underage sex between her parents thinking itā€™s a flex your parents had you so young, but being too thick to realise sheā€™s told 500k people something thatā€™s illegal and thatā€™s also now on the internet forever, too.

L may not want to be seen but the amount of times that womanā€™s use of language completely disregards her existence is astonishing. L might be a wee brat and think her mum is the dogs bollocks but the girl can only be what sheā€™s nurtured to be. It wonā€™t work for her in her adult life and she will quickly find that out.

Not giving the lass another penny by viewing her se.
Sheā€™s been sickening with that wee boy, and once sheā€™s back it will be sell sell sell ā€˜I donā€™t show my kids muchā€™.
Sheā€™s an absolute fanny.

Mar 10, 2024
šŸ‡¬šŸ‡§
ā€œTo be a good parent you need to focus on what mattersā€¦.to be the best parentā€ quote by SV. šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”šŸ¤”like you did when you deliberately put the incorrect dad on Lils birth certificate??
and the way you post your son without his consent? Itā€™s not for awareness, itā€™s to fund YOUR lifestyle
I donā€™t have an autistic child and I am
No more clued up on what life is like with one by following her.
Heā€™s a cash cow šŸ˜Ÿ

Status
Not open for further replies.