did yi aye

Mar 21, 2024
Abodabbooo
This just came up šŸ¤£
IMG_6428.jpeg
Anno uck do up ya stupid cow

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ bet you were thinking hun get them off your feet šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™Š oh I donā€™t like them at all gadz šŸ¤® same I love a trainer. I have triple s ones and they are love or hate šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£ my mum is like why you got them moon shoes onšŸ¤£ I canā€™t do shoes now they kill my feet. My husband is like sell them Iā€™m like eh no we can pass them down babes pass them down. Iā€™ve boys so would be the grandchildren šŸ˜›
Theyā€™re too heavy feeling for my feet šŸ˜­ I want to wear them but canā€™t, my lassie has 3 pair and she just rocks them šŸ˜
Exactly they are an investment šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s what I say to my partner but heā€™s just as bad šŸ˜­
I always have a clear out now and again and donate, not to charity shops though so no one is profiting, more organisations who help families in need directly.

Aurora85

Mar 9, 2024
Totally agree she makes out she's is for the average mum n she ain't got anyone she is all for herself. She want to be like the young influencer girls n let's face it some of them are like wee models so she is trying to do anything to try get they're n sad to say ur not relatable, likeable or entertaining it's all copied nothing original
Iā€™d love her to swap just for a day, her bizzzzy day for mine šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­ sheā€™s be knackered, she canny put a pair of tights on without hyperventilating šŸ˜‚

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Theyā€™re too heavy feeling for my feet šŸ˜­ I want to wear them but canā€™t, my lassie has 3 pair and she just rocks them šŸ˜
Exactly they are an investment šŸ˜‚ thatā€™s what I say to my partner but heā€™s just as bad šŸ˜­
I always have a clear out now and again and donate, not to charity shops though so no one is profiting, more organisations who help families in need directly.
Same šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£we leg work out if you have them on all day šŸ™Š our oldest is always like buying trainers again mum šŸ¤£ eh aye pal cause my feet donā€™t grow now they are just shrinking. Heā€™s like me loves a trainer. I do the same. My niece is gutted sheā€™s taller than me now and her feet is bigger cause she does not get anything now šŸ¤£

deenquine

Apr 28, 2024
Aberdeen
Awk she's at it! She didn't do it so Petr could experience his first time at Disney, she done it to try get dicked.
Of course she didn't do it for petr or max . When she says she couldn't talk to him or react the same as when they were together! That's right vav he's free from you now and doesn't have to put up with your vile ways . Love that for her . Clearly petr knocking her back is what's caused this latest manic behaviour.

Mar 10, 2024
united kingdom
Awk she's at it! She didn't do it so Petr could experience his first time at Disney, she done it to try get dicked.
The fact she has said Max was a very much wanted, planned love child wtf?? Wow! Suppose with L her real baby daddy only used you for sex, and your bf at the time was so obsessed and in love with you he said he would be L dad which that only lasted about 10 months. Aye the dad thatā€™s on L birth certificate and even got her L name on him. Once that went tits up you went running to Brendan and well his family canā€™t stand you vav either. So is L not a much loved child or is it only max cause you are still obsessed with Petr even tho you say your not we believe you šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Me to I cried when I got it šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ™ŠšŸ™ŠšŸ™Š Iā€™m getting a new dressing room done just now needed it all sorted but Iā€™ve been ruthless and got rid of so much stuff canā€™t wait til itā€™s finished and can re organise it and get all my stuff out.
So did I šŸ’“as it was a surprise.
When Iā€™ve been in the shop to choose one I take ages. Itā€™s a real experience to cherish.
Itā€™s not something to lord over people and then say ā€œlook at me youā€™re SO jealousā€
She needs slapping on the face with a salmon.

Status
Not open for further replies.