Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 8, 2024
“Look at me bed it’s massive all for just me on me own”
She said something similar to that anyway!
And actually sounded sad 👀

All by myselfffffff 🎵
😂 also idk if it’s still there but on instagram someone wrote “independent woman”
To which someone replied “hardly she relies on her mum and dad” 🤣

Also instagram vs reality 🤷‍♀️
IMG_3406.jpeg
Just want to reach in and slap that round the face. Smug ugly cnut. The chins would be reverberating... 🤢🤣

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Amazing!! You'll have to post the jacket and hat when you have it all bejewelled 😁 I'm buzzin! I've 2 more dresses for us chosen so we have a back up each cause I'm pretty sure both of our periods are going to land so incase of the bloated feeling making us hate our outfits there's an extra one 🤣 I'm ordering her new converse! You deserve the new boots but for the love of god break those baby's in before the concert lol us slogging hard and trying to make everything perfect and then there's her will rock up wearing god knows what and not know one song and sit miserable with a cocktail in the back of the arena! t!
Hahaha she's a state 😂 All the gear no idea!! Only she doesn't have the gear either! Because she'll either rock up in her Tinman outfit or one of her Crayola trackeeez!! 🤢💀 I'd love to spot her 🤣 no I take that back I absolutely wouldn't! But saying that nothing.. not even her will spoil it for me. And if she does get a hand out 😡🤢 I doubt it'll be for Anfield so I'll be safe!! I know what you mean about the boots hahaha. They're soft leather though I learned the hard way from DM Blisters before 😭🤣❤️

Mar 8, 2024
Legally they can’t because I haven’t committed a crime unlike swamp queen and with all her own incriminating evidence she hasn’t got a leg to stand on.
She is full of 💩 as always plus all they have is my user name here🤣🤣
GDPR protects you and with her not having a valid reason or evidence the police can’t do anything.
Even if they did I’ve nothing to hide and if she carries on she will have a police case against her which won’t look good as D2 has taken the legal route with her.
"Hasn't got a leg to stand on" ....made me think of her stupid flamingo posing stand.. 🤭🤣

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
Within 24 hours she’s gone from ugly crying on camera to sat all smug talking about champagne 🙄 manipulating narc. Not a drop of humility in her body and not a sniff of her fake anxiety either eh.

Also forgets to eat but gets the whole menu for breakfast 🤣 that full English looked awful, so dry, looked as though all the grease had evaporated onto her face 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
Surely if you’re at a brand event, staying with other likeminded “creators” and people related to said brand, you’d be down at breakfast networking, mingling and chatting?? Why would you choose to have the entire buffet delivered to your bedroom to sit alone and talk to your phone?? What’s the actual point of her going to these “events”. The mind boggles
Entire buffet 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👏

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
I really think nobody likes her. In real life, people she meets at events, no one interacts with her on her TT afterwards, I think they really dislike her once they’re met her.
I imagine her to be a very draining person to be around if you know her well. And if you meet her socially she’ll be socially awkward and boring as she’s not got a drop of substance or personality.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
I'm the same! I spent 120 on pair of DM sandals...and the mum guilt...but you know I work bloody hard in an acute ward and I deserve them!
Ohhh you absolutely do!!! 😍💯 it's ridiculous isn't it. Never buy anything for ourselves and then there she is. 🤢 thank god I'm a 4 so fully make the most of buying junior 🤭🤣
How does she even afford her lifestyle? She surely to God can't make what she spends on TT? And I'm not 100% on GTW funding her ridiculousness that much because surely medadswife would put her foot down.. I bloody would anyway!! Still on conmans cash? Or Daddy's books? Cz it's not adding up!!

I LOVE DMs and their sandals 😍😍 she would be looking for a DM in her inbox 🤣 no clue about fashion!! Thankfully!!! Because your sandals will look lovely 😍 imagine her fat feet bulging through the straps, her filthy trotters and 6 toes!!! Keep your Grinch slippers on I beg!!! 🤢🙈

Apr 1, 2024
Wakefield
I imagine her to be a very draining person to be around if you know her well. And if you meet her socially she’ll be socially awkward and boring as she’s not got a drop of substance or personality.
A fun sponge basically. She would wear you out. As she’ll always have something wrong with her, can’t do this because, won’t do that because, I feel sick can’t do that, I don’t like this I don’t like that, she’s the type who makes everything about her.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Afternoon ladies went to a funeral yesterday ended up on the gin and I feel vile today 🤮 how she does it everyday is beyond me 🫣 not be pissed thanking everyone for coming like it was my funeral but we move 🤣🤣 great send off back to reality today. Haven’t even looked at that s show yet but I’m going to now in the hope she makes me feel better about myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 brb….

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Hello lovers 😎❤️ Bloody hell that was a catch up and half 🤣🤣 Been at it since Tues night 🤣 hence the odd reply here and there! I had a small planned surgery on Tues and I don't know what the anesthetic was but not been able to keep my eyes open! And not just bored to tears for once 💀
No change in the amateur dramatics I see 🤭🤣 Good god! I haven't seen any of her posts but I know where to find them thank you our troll in a cape 🦸🏼‍♀️ @Missy I'm still not over her IG Pose I still have so many questions mainly... what the do?? 🤣🤣 Anyway going to make a coffee with 17 spoons of sweetener and watch these posts 🤡 apologies if I fall asleep again I'll steer clear of Gigi for that reason!!! Hope everyone’s OK 😍❤️😎❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Afternoon ladies went to a funeral yesterday ended up on the gin and I feel vile today 🤮 how she does it everyday is beyond me 🫣 not be pissed thanking everyone for coming like it was my funeral but we move 🤣🤣 great send off back to reality today. Haven’t even looked at that s show yet but I’m going to now in the hope she makes me feel better about myself 🤣🤣🤣🤣 brb….
Oh gosh!! Sending love ❤️ and hope it went as well as they do 🥰 Out of curiosity though? What did you wear?? Any selfies? Caked in makeup more than usual? Oh no sorry you said funeral 😔🤮❤️

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Oh gosh!! Sending love ❤️ and hope it went as well as they do 🥰 Out of curiosity though? What did you wear?? Any selfies? Caked in makeup more than usual? Oh no sorry you said funeral 😔🤮❤️
I’m howling at this just a standard black dress and blazer ended up I but sorry to disappoint no selfies no make up cause I’m a ugly cryer 🤣🤣🤣 just a big fat hangover and so grateful I don’t have my kids till afterschool thank god for co parenting hahahaha I don’t drink it’s rare occasions and after all iv been through last few months one turned to two and so on. It was my best friends brother hung himself forever 35 so young as you can imagine it’s devastated us all and the local area too but he had a great send off x

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Hello lovers 😎❤️ Bloody hell that was a catch up and half 🤣🤣 Been at it since Tues night 🤣 hence the odd reply here and there! I had a small planned surgery on Tues and I don't know what the anesthetic was but not been able to keep my eyes open! And not just bored to tears for once 💀
No change in the amateur dramatics I see 🤭🤣 Good god! I haven't seen any of her posts but I know where to find them thank you our troll in a cape 🦸🏼‍♀️ @Missy I'm still not over her IG Pose I still have so many questions mainly... what the do?? 🤣🤣 Anyway going to make a coffee with 17 spoons of sweetener and watch these posts 🤡 apologies if I fall asleep again I'll steer clear of Gigi for that reason!!! Hope everyone’s OK 😍❤️😎❤️
Sending love speedy recovery ❤️‍🩹

Status
Not open for further replies.