Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I’m howling at this just a standard black dress and blazer ended up I but sorry to disappoint no selfies no make up cause I’m a ugly cryer 🤣🤣🤣 just a big fat hangover and so grateful I don’t have my kids till afterschool thank god for co parenting hahahaha I don’t drink it’s rare occasions and after all iv been through last few months one turned to two and so on. It was my best friends brother hung himself forever 35 so young as you can imagine it’s devastated us all and the local area too but he had a great send off x
So sorry for your loss babe and thinking of you all ❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Aimee. It was a while back on one of her videos. Swiftly deleted but I got a receipt. And I can’t stand Millie either she’s a loud common chavvy dickhead and shown herself up by defending A, not just for the autism comment but all the miscarriage lies given Millie’s own experiences. They are all a set of c*nts and cannot wait for this ‘creator’ era to be done.
That's disgusting!!! And funny how Steph has kept that under wraps eh? Because remember how she went for Kerrie? Totally deservedly so but Why's it OK for your bestie?? Disgraceful!! 🤢😡

Same!!! I can't wait for the day when they all need a job because they are totally unemployable!!! Maybe they should get together and create their own era's tour down the comedy club!!! It'll be like him on baby reindeer 🤡😂 and all us Martha's sat in the audience cackling 🤣🤣🤣

thelurker66

Feb 28, 2024
I’m howling at this just a standard black dress and blazer ended up I but sorry to disappoint no selfies no make up cause I’m a ugly cryer 🤣🤣🤣 just a big fat hangover and so grateful I don’t have my kids till afterschool thank god for co parenting hahahaha I don’t drink it’s rare occasions and after all iv been through last few months one turned to two and so on. It was my best friends brother hung himself forever 35 so young as you can imagine it’s devastated us all and the local area too but he had a great send off x
Sending you a virtual hug ❤️❤️❤️

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Thicker than her loaf 🤣🤣 😭😭 I know it's like free advertising for us 🤣🤣 silly bint! She obviously reads here on the daily and thinks her huns will jump on and defend her. When in reality there has only been a couple and pretty sure one of those of those was old flash gash wasn't it 😁😁
And we've pretty much dispatched the ones that have come on haven't we 💪💪👊🤣❤️🥰
No definitely not I'd be gutted and no way would want anyone seeing them!! She's not right, should be studied in a lab!!
Haha yours cracks me up too 🤣🤣 I just wish I could change the user name, I was in such a hurry to sign up I didn't even think just wanted in 🤣🤣🤣 xx
Hahaha no same!!!! 🤣🤣 there I was scrolling TL chomping at the bit AND THEN!!!! Some little angel mentioned here.. where we can talk and cackle and when I tell you I RANNN!!! 🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️ like all of us did!! Imagine her running 😂💀😂 she couldn't run a tap!!!

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Afternoon everyone 🥰

I had a really lovely surprise this morning from my two best friends who called round. We went out for coffee then back to hers for a bit and had a really great catch up.
Girl time was needed and honestly feel so much better in myself just being with them ❤️
I told them about here and they don’t have TikTok so showed a video of catpiss and they both said she’s a smug ugly t who deserves everything she gets.

CATPISS you don’t have any friends who just do that do you, in fact your only friend is your phone 🤣
Glad to see you didn’t forget to eat and glad to see you enjoyed yourself mixing with all the other way more beautiful and slimmer creators.
Sorry that was wrong of me to think you did that as you spent all your time ALONE in your hotel room. Get used to it Aimee as this is the sad pathetic life you will always lead just like granny ymca gash flash

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
That's disgusting!!! And funny how Steph has kept that under wraps eh? Because remember how she went for Kerrie? Totally deservedly so but Why's it OK for your bestie?? Disgraceful!! 🤢😡

Same!!! I can't wait for the day when they all need a job because they are totally unemployable!!! Maybe they should get together and create their own era's tour down the comedy club!!! It'll be like him on baby reindeer 🤡😂 and all us Martha's sat in the audience cackling 🤣🤣🤣
Deep down Aimee and Vav can’t stand each other, it’s clear as day but they for some unknown reason like to keep up the act that their besties so of course it’ll have all just been brushed under the carpet, like it was when Vav called her slob on a live.

🤣🤣 imagine! But the wave of talentless, lazy, entitled nobodies will all claim mental health issues to get benefits the day TT goes. It’s like a social experiment gone wrong. There is some great creators out there but the ones like A, Vav, Sev, Becki etc plus the begging wasters like Lawrence and Co spoil it.

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Aimee. It was a while back on one of her videos. Swiftly deleted but I got a receipt. And I can’t stand Millie either she’s a loud common chavvy dickhead and shown herself up by defending A, not just for the autism comment but all the miscarriage lies given Millie’s own experiences. They are all a set of c*nts and cannot wait for this ‘creator’ era to be done.
You need to put that in here and MTH @Sevda_the_seagull can do a video about it and hopefully people will see how vile this Cnut really is

SleepyLion

Mar 9, 2024
Sending lots of love to you 💕

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
You need to put that in here and MTH @Sevda_the_seagull can do a video about it and hopefully people will see how vile this Cnut really is

I will. I think more and more people are seeing her for what she really is.
Banned again on MTH Backup in the last few minutes. Tik Tok is impossible for me to keep using.
F*cking hell don’t they realise the excellent work you are doing. Maybe give it a bit of time?

Lie Detector

Mar 8, 2024
Blackpool
Hello lovers 😎❤️ Bloody hell that was a catch up and half 🤣🤣 Been at it since Tues night 🤣 hence the odd reply here and there! I had a small planned surgery on Tues and I don't know what the anesthetic was but not been able to keep my eyes open! And not just bored to tears for once 💀
No change in the amateur dramatics I see 🤭🤣 Good god! I haven't seen any of her posts but I know where to find them thank you our troll in a cape 🦸🏼‍♀️ @Missy I'm still not over her IG Pose I still have so many questions mainly... what the do?? 🤣🤣 Anyway going to make a coffee with 17 spoons of sweetener and watch these posts 🤡 apologies if I fall asleep again I'll steer clear of Gigi for that reason!!! Hope everyone’s OK 😍❤️😎❤️
Wishing you a speedy recovery.😘
Just take it easy like our Aimless does. Xx

cate

Apr 16, 2024
merseyside
IMG_9391.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.