Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
LOVE THIS 😂 so like Honey G isn’t she
IMG_4456.jpeg

Spring2

Mar 8, 2024
I think a lot of us are here because of woe. Now we of course don’t have to agree but why can’t we trust Woe when she says she will bring the receipts?

This needs to stop or no one else will come forward!!

We all loved woe at one point, if your mind has changed fair enough.

She says she is doing stuff in the background and maybe she can’t answer things to our satisfaction now? That doesn’t mean we should name call and provoke her.

Let’s get back to Aimee. This is spoiling this for people!
I agree with you 100 per cent

iseethruu

Mar 16, 2024
essex
Hmmm…going by that pic of her and her mate, Im wondering if the ootn video is even from last nights ‘out out’? When has her hair ever dropped out that quickly? Where’s the pink top gone?
I remember when at the very start of seeing D2 (before she bragged to us about him)she done a first sip video and had leftover waves from the night before, everyone had worked out she’d been on a date but had obviously kept it quiet - because it was hot on the heels of the break up with D1.
I’m wondering if she has in fact been on a date recently, but because it doesn’t fit the narrative of being heartbroken and ‘I don’t need a man’ she’s finally keeping it to herself. But the narcissist in her couldn’t not show us how fabulous - in her opinion - she looked.
My guess is she met someone from tinder before going for food with jasmine! Probly met back up with them after too. She didn't have to get harper from school did she. So she was probably out on the prowl from lunchtime lol

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I'm very disappointed to be honest . Last thing I was expecting was to be called a fruit loop or a nut job when I don't have to come here . It's sad
Don’t worry about it, they explained and will not make that sort of comment again. They want receipts that’s all and they’ve had some proper odd people on there before. It’s a new day, wonder what is in store for Aims! Shopping? Self care? Showcasing new cushions? Filling a skip? Looking at interior design so she can modernise her lovely gifted home?
It’s quite funny that she could have had a new bathroom and whole house refurb with all the money she’s wasted on tat and donuts. She’s had a good night out, but she’s still miserable, still has no fashion sense and still makes a complete fool of herself for all the world to see every single day. 😉

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
Good morning to all of you on CC & TL 🥰🥰🥰
Finally caught up & I agree with what others have said that we all have the same opinion about Catpiss & have waited years for her downfall which is coming.
We are all adults and not everyone agrees with each other which is absolutely fine & we can agree to disagree without name calling.
I do also understand how a text can be read wrong & taken the wrong way & that having receipts backs up as evidence.
It’s the way TL has always been because they are called trolls and they aren’t, they call out the fake 🐂💩
We also need to understand that those of us who know Catpiss personally are telling the truth but finding it hard to provide receipts just atm.
We have to remember we need to be 10 steps ahead of Catpiss & make sure any receipts shown from others don’t implicate themselves or friends which could impact their mental health due to the harassment Catpiss will cause.
We know from D1 & D2 info shared here she is a stalker & harasses others to get her own way.
Sorry for the long post and both TL & CC are a community who share the same morals, values & respect and have so much love and support for other ❤️❤️❤️
Let’s see what this weekend brings as we know we have beefgate next weekend at Shirley’s 🤣🤣🤣
This can also be shared in TL if you want too xxx

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
@woeisme25 I’m so sorry you feel like this but please be assured that without you I wouldn’t of spoke out and neither would a few other people here.
I understand you need time away for your own personal reasons but please know you are liked & have so much support from a lot of us and are here for you 🥰🥰🥰
Yes you are liked, let’s all be courteous to each other. We aren’t trolls here, we voice our opinions here because we don’t post on her page. Let’s all just wait for mine the hippo to entertain us with the next instalment. It must really aggravate her because it’s all true 😂😂😂😂😂😂

ridd

Mar 3, 2024
Little off topic, sorry ladies! But tors anyone else feel aimless is neurodivergent but will never admit it (I don’t mean to cause any offence with this) I myself am autistic with severe adhd I was diagnosed as an adult and can see so many traits when I can actually bear to watch her, when someone shares the videos on TL, where I can’t comment. Especially when she’s manic?
As someone with the same conditions I see a bragger and a superior God complex with the only thing in life is the thrill of money 💰

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
If Barton gave big minge money in a envelope as a wedding gift.It could be seen as proceeds of crime But there's no evidence as money giving in cash,not a cheque or bank transfer.So no paper trail crafty I must say..Also and again if that money was used.To buy house or part of it....fancy having a house that profits,of the elderly stealing there money.Massive tut tut big t.Think about it peeps.....
She hasnt a single moral in her sweaty lardy arse body. More than happy to forget those poor elderly innocent folk who were ROBBED so long as SHE gets to spend spend spend. Wonder if her dad is trying to this DAY to get rid of the dirty money hence why she has SO much disposable income to spend on se. Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.