Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
I’ve not seen anywhere that anyone cares there’s another place to voice opinions? If I’m honest here, I don’t know why people from here bother reading on TL if they’re going to take everything to heart. I’ve honestly seen nothing on there that has come from a place of malice (and I’ve been on that thread years, you get to know people in a weird sort of way). People from all corners are allowed an opinion but this isn’t the first time a tattler has been ‘called out’ for a simple comment
We get called out here in our own group and we just deal with it and move on. Sometimes we are all a bit sensitive and misunderstood. The general feeling is that we are all in this together. I love TL, made me laugh so much 😂😂😂😂😂

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Oh you gorgeous girls 😍😭 last night when I mentioned my DV exp wasn't for sympathy etc. It was purely to clarify why I hate this b so much! Girls like her put lives at risk with their horrific lies. End of! 😠 BUT... Thank you so much for so much love! I honestly feel like I know a lot of you personally. I'm also sending love to those of you who said you have been through it! ❤️ you're all amazing ❤️❤️❤️

This b makes a mockery of the ppl who have been killed for the sake of her fent!!! 😠😠😠

Jun 7, 2023
We get called out here in our own group and we just deal with it and move on. Sometimes we are all a bit sensitive and misunderstood. The general feeling is that we are all in this together. I love TL, made me laugh so much 😂😂😂😂😂
There’s more bizzare things going on anyway.. Such as where the do has Woe disappeared to? Disappeared faster than D1&2

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
Oh you gorgeous girls 😍😭 last night when I mentioned my DV exp wasn't for sympathy etc. It was purely to clarify why I hate this b so much! Girls like her put lives at risk with their horrific lies. End of! 😠 BUT... Thank you so much for so much love! I honestly feel like I know a lot of you personally. I'm also sending love to those of you who said you have been through it! ❤️ you're all amazing ❤️❤️❤️

This b makes a mockery of the ppl who have been killed for the sake of her fent!!! 😠😠😠
❤️she’s a t❤️
again it’s her tentacles grasping onto anything that will gain sympathy. Utterly despicable she is.

Eitak58

Mar 9, 2024
There’s more bizzare things going on anyway.. Such as where the do has Woe disappeared to? Disappeared faster than D1&2

They said they’d be back in a little while with receipts. Whether they will or not is anyone’s guess.

I don’t like there being any conflict between us here and you guys over on TL as it detracts from our rinsing of the tubby scrubber. I think it’s been crossed wires and we should draw a line under it.

Mar 17, 2024
Birky
Now onto today's fery... I'm sorry I can't keep up a lot. I work on a very hectic A&E and only come on when I can. I can't even watch the majority of her she irritates me so much!! Wtf is up with them both posting their ads at the same time? You're on hol FFS!!! I knowwww itsmijob but everyone has annual leave!!!! Well.. if they have a job that is 🙄
Anyone seen any pics or proof that she's got more than her cankles wet? 😂 and it's so obvious even that is staged for the proof she's an amazing Mum..lol!!! Nah b going in the pool with your kid would make you a BASIC Mum and you can't even manage that!!!
All the cheap tat gifts too. It's 7days love!!!! And don't forget the gift for the cat sitter 😂😂😂 My mum would go mad if I wasted money on s like that for her rather than use it to do some sort of activity with her granddaughter!!! 😏
This hol set up will NEVER happen again from both sides... Vav will be pissed at having 2 EXTRA KIDS and her constant stench, laziness and drama. And Shamey won't go again because she looks like an even worse mother even in comparison to her t bestie. She looks atrocious next to her! And she can't control the narrative and make s up that omgggg you'll never believe.... no you're right we won't you gobby b!!!! Please someone stuff her hole with a pastry or 6 and get her smug rolypoly head off my FYP!

P.S.... Shamey hello my little love 💕 just want to tell you you're a fing dog and your babeeeeeez want out!!! Now do off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.