Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 7, 2024
How’s she getting there? Please don’t tell me she’s driving to the airport!

She will drive, wonder where she will stop for her starbies? She will past at least 1 services, maybe 2 depending on her route! There is no need to stop, it isn't a long journey at all. 😂😂.

Oh god, just thought, I'm travelling on the m56 tomorrow around the airport. Better watch out for crappy coloured ford's!

pussycatchat

Mar 9, 2024
Someone's just said in the comments they saw her in Morrisons buying a pink suitcase.....WTAF????? HOW MANY fING SUITCASES DOES 1 PERSON NEED??? we've got a 3 piece Samsonite luggage set that's done us for over 20 odd years, WHY does she buy a new suitcase EVERY.SINGLE.FRIGGIN .YEAR? So wasteful and just sheer indulgence and extravagance. If she didn't buy cheap Disney se things would LAST! Wish she'd grown the do up and start behaving like a ( in her own words!) grown ASS woman instead of an overgrown toddler waddling around the hotel room with a pink bubblegum Barbie suitcase dressed in her Troll pyjamas, tell you what Aimee, just put a nappy on as well to complete the look, you'd save a fortune on bum wipes, just s in a nappy like the overgrown baby that you are. INDEPENDANT WOMAN?? Don't make me laugh

Whitebeef24

Mar 8, 2024
She is getting off on the drama. She’s not wired right. And her pal noshing Nando’s outside a train station after slating Beyoncé! In their pathetic words “make it make sense” Flogging lip gloss and se for a £5. Ok then. Basic at best and the boys know it so leave us real mums out your club.

instantrose

Feb 4, 2024
Off point here, hope you don’t mind. Anyone read the Abi Vance/Jenkins thread over on the mothership? We talked about it a lot a while back on our thread. Now that’s someone who really needs a thread on here too 🤬😡
I followed her at first because i really admire Erin and everything she went through, but especially the last couple of weeks Abi has amped up the Grief tourism and is fully making money off of her stepsons mothers death. They weren’t friends until Erin was seriously ill and Abi has a very narcissistic streak to her.

Mar 7, 2024
So vavs already down in London and aimee isn't getting there until tomorrow lunch time. Usually aimee would book a 2/3 night hotel stay with plenty of time for shopping for just a half day event, plus apparentlya recycled outfit.... I do wonder if she has had to rein in the spending now she hardly gets any work 🤔
I can't wait to see how much she packs for this flight.... bet the case is massive, plus carry one, neck pillow, teddy bear, snacks...... imagine the size of her make up bag alone. Hope the event is massive disappointment like the cake baking event which she clearly hated 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.