Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
She doesn’t take Harper swimming cos she is lazy and doesn’t do anything for that child unless she benefits from it. As usual the huns are in attacking when it could be a genuine question. Won’t be long before it’s deleted.

Attachments

• IMG_0396.jpeg
    IMG_0396.jpeg
    102.9 KB · Views: 305

RainbowBright

Mar 8, 2024
She doesn’t take Harper swimming cos she is lazy and doesn’t do anything for that child unless she benefits from it. As usual the huns are in attacking when it could be a genuine question. Won’t be long before it’s deleted.
But people also think if Woe is right and D2 has a restraining order against her and he is known to take his girls to the pool then it makes sense Aimee can’t take Harper.

Missy

Mar 8, 2024
York
And honestly I think being all confident and referring to this mummy to one t as her just makes us look silly and lose credibility when there is no fact to say this is true
Sorry but no one thinks we are credible anyway, we are seen as trolls because we have a different opinion. It’s not too far fetched to think there’s a possibility it’s her on another account. She can’t be seen to defend herself so it’s quite plausible. If it’s not her, then this person is very odd. They aren’t even awful comments she’s jumping on. Just another bizarre facet of TT

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
I got blocked today for telling mummy to one to give her head a shake 🙄
But yet mummy to one hasn’t been blocked and now both her and Wendy are having a go at someone in the comments, it’s definitely either one of them. I’m actually disgusted at how she lets people attack in the comments - I think the police should see that if they are seriously making an investigation!

Status
Not open for further replies.