Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Just caught up hippos new vid howling. We fell asleep early and the fire alarms randomly gone off and woke the whole house up iv jumped up and landed funny on my ankle so I’m now rocking a ice pack sat here and hoping it’s nothing but the throb omg lol😂😂😂😂 couldn’t write it could be worse though I could be aimeee. Please anyone reading and not commenting don’t take it to her page she will only blame us and it’s not what we are about. Apart from that another s show of nails looks like she’s had a sunbed too

jellyfish

Mar 18, 2024
UK
Hola team! Hope you’ve had a lovely week so far. I’ve been poorly sick…and I did not call the Dr’s for antibiotics. I know, I know, nor did I lay on my bathroom floor, popped on my ring light and filmed myself. I just lay down for a bit and had some soup. Feel alright now.

Going to have a good catch up now but just before I do, I’m pretty sure the Titanic sunk after hitting something smaller than the pile of mash Lame-y piled on her plate. Xx Second only to the piles of fries she gets from Maccies…(I’ll just pop these in the air fryer…)WE BLOODY KNOW!!!! Do it and then plate up if you insist in filming this dross.

Be back when I’ve caught up. Xxxx
I see people talking about the time she was lying on her bathroom floor when sick? What was that all about? 🤣

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Just caught up hippos new vid howling. We fell asleep early and the fire alarms randomly gone off and woke the whole house up iv jumped up and landed funny on my ankle so I’m now rocking a ice pack sat here and hoping it’s nothing but the throb omg lol😂😂😂😂 couldn’t write it could be worse though I could be aimeee. Please anyone reading and not commenting don’t take it to her page she will only blame us and it’s not what we are about. Apart from that another s show of nails looks like she’s had a sunbed too
Oh gosh! Hope your ankles ok?
I need to find this hippo, no sleep tonight, I think I’ll be busy 🤣

Mar 8, 2024
It could have been! It was fairly recent but before that there was a woman who said her husband had passed away, the Huns jumped on her saying how dare she, Aimee is allowed to be sad bla bla and that just broke my heart for the poor woman who commented it, that opened my eyes massively.
Yeah I think I saw that one too, like why could they not show her some Compassion. They are as vile as her, that's exactly what she would say 😡

Mar 16, 2024
United Kingdom
It could have been! It was fairly recent but before that there was a woman who said her husband had passed away, the Huns jumped on her saying how dare she, Aimee is allowed to be sad bla bla and that just broke my heart for the poor woman who commented it, that opened my eyes massively.
That’s so sad, I do think her comment section is the most toxic I have seen on tik tok, she allows it to happen too which therefore shows her as a person. She thinks people are coming at her over basic questions and blocks them but her followers are allowed to troll, it’s absolutely disgusting to see!

Mar 12, 2024
Midlands
Tbh though that still isn’t an excuse in my opinion, you can vent here and say whatever you want to get of your chest, by commenting on her actual posts just adds to her victim mentality and enables her to gather the Huns and attack people ❤️❤️
She blocked me a long time ago for having an opinion that was different to hers😂
I’m an avid reading of TL but can’t comment, Then when I found this page I joined and was finally able to say what I want about that vile skank.

noharmdone

Mar 7, 2024
I concur, keep it on here beautiful people, if you go over to its page & comment your are just giving her more ammunition for her “poor me” victim of the trolls narrative.
Hippo if you read here you are amazing!!!! 😂
I agree plus there's nothing funnier when she mentions something that's been said here or TL and all her huns comment that they've never seen anything like that in comments 😂😂

itsmedvlajo

Mar 12, 2024
Costa del Southport
I concur, keep it on here beautiful people, if you go over to its page & comment your are just giving her more ammunition for her “poor me” victim of the trolls narrative.
Hippo if you read here you are amazing!!!! 😂
I agree & think its wrong people commenting nasty stuff on her page. We have here now like others have said & we can voice everything on here. They are the trolls not us and Butthole has a choice if she wants to read here or TL (we all know she does)

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
F992D502-847F-4ECC-8A50-0874BAE50DC8.jpeg

Mar 9, 2024
Can’t someone report her to the ASA as she took the acrylic nails off to do a ad for essie & now she’s got the acrylics back on. I don’t know how it works but I’m sure with photo receipts found in TL it could be proven she doesn’t use nail varnish on natural nails.
Sorry I don’t really understand what or if it could be a rule she’s broke set by the ASA 🙈

Sorry if I’ve offended anyone with my comments today, that is not my intention at all. I’m struggling today with my reduced dose of pregablin & I was so tempted to just take my higher dose and let it win today 😩
I didn’t because I knew I’d be so annoyed with myself for coming this far.
I still made tea for 4 adults with fresh veg, homemade mash with Kievs, thennnnnm sat at the table as a family and spoke to each other without ANY DEVICES annddddd thennnnn washed, dried & put away the dishes.
I am now worn out and off to bed soon but my house is clean & tidy but most of all i had quality family time.
Why is it so hard for catpiss to do & it’s a good job she probably gets sent free merch from Kaiia because if she actually spent £78 on that then there is NO HOPE she will modernise her house 🤣🤣
The thousands she’s wasted on materialistic items especially her obsession with love bombing her exes
‘Love bombing is where an abusive partner is bombarding 'love' onto their victim and is part of emotional abuse and coercive control’ UK
Surely D1 & D2 are aware of this and if not they need telling
If you look at the start of the come get my nails done, she still had some acrylic on there, they file it down.

Status
Not open for further replies.