Thissinglemama @thissinglemamaofficial

Status
Not open for further replies.

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
This is the thing with Aimee, she likes to call all the shots and dictate when Andy has Harper. She doesn't do it cos she wants Harper home with her, we all know this the way the kid is just sat in the house with her ipad out of sight and out of mind. She does this to spite Andy, cos he's done her wrong by not loving her anymore, by going back to his ex, by daring to discard her, I mean c'mon she is Princess Aimless after all ๐Ÿ˜‚ So instead of letting Harper go away with Andy on holidays and seasonal holidays throughout the year and really enjoy herself doing things a 9 year old should be doing, she will keep her home out of spite and the only one suffering is Harper. But Aimee doesn't care cos she's spoilt and entitled and pouty oh and a grade A t!

Harper is 100%! Used as a pawn against her dad. I donโ€™t think she went last weekend after she called him and his partner druggies on one of woes posts. Harper had her fake illness and discussed it with her Dad. Andy is more than capable of looking after her if she was unwell. This was Aimee punishing Andy/Harper.

I would LOVE Andy to get 50/50 custody and every alternate holidays with Harper I really hope he is gathering evidence for that to happen. Aimee doesnโ€™t deserve to have Harper as much as she does when she canโ€™t even provide basic care and spend time with her.

I think that is the reason Harper was removed from Aimee TT due to Andy or possibly social services.

Last edited:

PlentyOfShhh

Mar 16, 2024
UK
Morning everyone. Sat here chewing my coffee whilst my boiler gets serviced. Get you minds out of the gutter you lot. It's so easy these days to put reminders in your phone to alert you about upcoming events. So Aimless how come you can't do that for your daughter's school trip? Oh yeah, cause she doesn't rate on your need to know scale does she. If it's not influencer/tiktok/gram related you can't be arsed. I have phone alerts, wall calendar, work diary AND my favourite post-it notes so I don't forget IMPORTANT events. I also keep track of the blokes (mummy tell Aimee I have a boyfriend she thinks I'm just a troll) and my mom's important paperwork too. It's not that hard is it?

lazymoo

Mar 11, 2024
uk
Harper is 100%! Used as a pawn against her dad. I donโ€™t think she went last weekend after she called him and his partner druggies on one of woes posts. Harper had her fake illness and discussed it with her Dad. Andy is more than capable of looking after her if she was unwell. This was Amy punishing Andy/Harper.

I would LOVE Andy to get 50/50 custody and every alternate holidays with Harper I really hope he is gathering evidence for that to happen. Aimee doesnโ€™t deserve to have Harper as much as she does when she canโ€™t even provide basic care and spend time with her.

I think that is the reason Harper was removed from Aimee TT due to Andy or possibly social services.
We can only hope he is ๐Ÿ˜”

JustForFun

Mar 9, 2024
Harper is 100%! Used as a pawn against her dad. I donโ€™t think she went last weekend after she called him and his partner druggies on one of woes posts. Harper had her fake illness and discussed it with her Dad. Andy is more than capable of looking after her if she was unwell. This was Amy punishing Andy/Harper.

I totally agree with this. I hope he is doing all he can behind the scenes itโ€™s gone on far too long now in my opinion. I am fully aware of the process and lengths it takes but thereโ€™s no way I could sit back and do nothing if I was Andy. It also baffles me why she would be stopped posting on tt but find it acceptable to still post her elsewhere on different platforms. Letโ€™s just hope something is done sooner rather than later she goes to high school next year doesnโ€™t she itโ€™s really only 18 months time and we all know how fast that comes about. Her little primary school she attends now may not give her issues and the children may not have seen Aimeeโ€™s tiktok yet but high school all different schools come together and it only takes for one child with a older sibling who has seen aimee and h for a comment and it will go from there. It will be shared everywhere and aimee once again will go viral for all the wrong reasons but least she will get that blue tick she longs for ๐Ÿ™„ I honestly donโ€™t understand why none of the family see this not just aimee the whole pissy clan.

Natty88

Mar 9, 2024
Just seen her video hammy sammy has toasty woasty crumbs all over it donโ€™t worry though itโ€™s fine itโ€™s only h. I think she has a trip? Wow if you think she has a trip why are you giving her lunchboxes and not putting it in a carrier bag to be thrown after lunch so she doesnโ€™t have to carry it round all day? Thought that was common practise with school trips it is at our school anyway ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธ Aimee aimee aimee you really need to shower and wash that wig. Surely you can see how rotten and dirty you look ๐Ÿ‘€ bet she hasnโ€™t even brushed her teeth ๐Ÿคข minty Monday for aimee
I thought this! My eldest goes on his school trip after easter hols and theyve ask we pack it in a carrier bag so it can all be binned.

Mar 7, 2024
H may or may not have a school trip today?! Please tell me she is just acting thick for content! What a waste of space she is! Kids are so excited about trips, don't you plan a special packed lunch, let them choose some special things - I did! Often schools discourage lunch boxes on trip days, she clearly didn't read the letter. Wonder if H needed any special clothing or footware, picking up and dropping off at a specific time..... she wouldn't miss a dixk date or 'work' (๐Ÿคฃ) trip so why can't she make that poor kid a priority for once ๐Ÿคฌ
I've no idea why she bothered having a kid but I suppose if she wasn't making the same p*ss poor packed lunch every day then what content would she have?!

Mar 8, 2024
H may or may not have a school trip today?! Please tell me she is just acting thick for content! What a waste of space she is! Kids are so excited about trips, don't you plan a special packed lunch, let them choose some special things - I did! Often schools discourage lunch boxes on trip days, she clearly didn't read the letter. Wonder if H needed any special clothing or footware, picking up and dropping off at a specific time..... she wouldn't miss a dixk date or 'work' (๐Ÿคฃ) trip so why can't she make that poor kid a priority for once ๐Ÿคฌ
I've no idea why she bothered having a kid but I suppose if she wasn't making the same p*ss poor packed lunch every day then what content would she have?!
She does have a school trip, it took me 30 seconds to check the school website.
Now surely as a stranger I shouldnโ€™t know which school sheโ€™s at? But because her mothers (using that term loosely) posted her uniform I was able to find out.

This should be ringing alarm bells to any parent but not old aimless

Birkhillbike

Mar 8, 2024
Did Aimee really call hโ€™s dad and partner druggies? I missed this! Anyone got a screenshot ๐Ÿ‘€
I seen it on woes post but Iโ€™m sure it will be on TL she then backtracked and said she didnโ€™t mean them. Think she maybe meaning D1/2 but she was happy to have druggies around her daughter when she was getting some ๐Ÿ† you can never tell what the truth is with her cos she lies so much

Lilac8

Mar 7, 2024
Kent
She does have a school trip, it took me 30 seconds to check the school website.
Now surely as a stranger I shouldnโ€™t know which school sheโ€™s at? But because her mothers (using that term loosely) posted her uniform I was able to find out.

This should be ringing alarm bells to any parent but not old aimless
If her school is anything like the schools my kids went to, sheโ€™d have received a text over the weekend reminding her

Mar 20, 2024
uk
I seen it on woes post but Iโ€™m sure it will be on TL she then backtracked and said she didnโ€™t mean them. Think she maybe meaning D1/2 but she was happy to have druggies around her daughter when she was getting some ๐Ÿ† you can never tell what the truth is with her cos she lies so much
How could you publicly post such things about exโ€™s? You might think youโ€™re shaming them and get everyone pointing the finger at them but ultimately it makes people point the finger at her. Like you said, if there was known drug use going on around her daughter why was it allowed to happen? I wouldnโ€™t be posting it on social media due to shame. Maybe if there wasnโ€™t a child involvedโ€ฆ but there was!

Mar 8, 2024
Its crazy as its not even suprising to us anymore. But then with her ever so busy schedule, her calendar leaves very little space for Harper. Specially the ๐Ÿ† entries! Open door policy for the amount of men she goes through and thats the only ones we know about. I would love to see her on a school trip though! Hiking up a mountain ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Never mind 'kissing gates" More "Shag turnstyle" ๐Ÿ† ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคฃ

Status
Not open for further replies.